White Supremacists Love The Donald

steppinthrax

Not sure what about that was "honest". The simple fact is that Trump advocates halting the entrance of refugees from areas known to be full of bad people that desperately want to come here and create havoc. Those same people, by the way, also happen to treat women worse than about anyone else on the planet. They are the most primitive and misogynistic men you could possibly imagine.

And I frankly could care squat about what other countries think about us in that regard. Do you want us to be like those "other countries"?? Sweden, France, Denmark, Germany and so on....with a MASSIVE mess on their hands having unwisely let in so many so-called refugees. Now they are scrambling to close the door and some (Norway and Finland, for example) are kicking a bunch of their sorry butts right back out the door.

The same can be said about the Jewish refugees we let in after the end of Nazi Germany. Or the Irish immigrants we let in. Or the Blacks that went from Slavery to normal citizens (revenge).

History seems to repeat itself, now does it.

How about this, Irish the drunken criminals that have criminal minds (I have medical proof). Let's stop them from coming in, then lets deport what we have here...

Your lover "DT" make it part of his campaign speech that other countries laughing at us????? It's one of the statements that is part of his campaign. Hell it's even on his hat, "Make America Great Again"....

How about this then, since we don't care what other countries think about us and we don't care how we rank, then why should we care where is America's standing.

Those other countries don't treat their immigrants like this....

Also those countries you mentioned don't have the healthcare issues, education issues, poverty issues that the US has???

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The same can be said about the Jewish refugees we let in after the end of Nazi Germany. Or the Irish immigrants we let in. Or the Blacks that went from Slavery to normal citizens (revenge).

Actually no, it cannot.

And you are clueless about my opinion of Trump overall but yet foolishly leapt to an assumption. Why would you do that?

steppinthrax

Actually no, it cannot.

And you are clueless about my opinion of Trump overall but yet foolishly leapt to an assumption. Why would you do that?

Rather than simply saying "no it is not" or "no it's not true"

Like a little child who dosen't like what someone has said.

You have the ability (and brain, assuming) to counter what I said as not historically and factually true....

I'm not the only one of millions who feel Trump would be bad for America. I don't vote GOP, but hell Bush (Jr, Senior or the Brother) would be a better option....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'll be straight an honest with you. DT has talked about how "countries are laughing at us".

Countries will really laugh at us if we elect a leader who goes as low as denying entry of certain religious groups and go back to it's primitive bigot and misogynistic ways...

I disagree. Other countries laugh at us like we laugh at France - nobody respects a sissy coward who rolls over and lets everyone take advantage of them.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

History seems to repeat itself, now does it.

How about this, Irish the drunken criminals that have criminal minds (I have medical proof). Let's stop them from coming in, then lets deport what we have here...

Your lover "DT" make it part of his campaign speech that other countries laughing at us????? It's one of the statements that is part of his campaign. Hell it's even on his hat, "Make America Great Again"....

How about this then, since we don't care what other countries think about us and we don't care how we rank, then why should we care where is America's standing.

Those other countries don't treat their immigrants like this....

Also those countries you mentioned don't have the healthcare issues, education issues, poverty issues that the US has???

Okay, now that you've jumped the shark I have no need for further discussion with you. Have a nice day.

steppinthrax

I disagree. Other countries laugh at us like we laugh at France - nobody respects a sissy coward who rolls over and lets everyone take advantage of them.

And they now respect Trump.

If you mean respect by threat, that is not how you gain respect as a leader. Waterboarding, Nuclear Missiles and quick off the cuff decisions are not how you run a county.

TheLibertonian

Negative rights versus positive rights. It's fine to not like abortion on moral grounds, and those millions of conservative women have the positive right not to have an abortion. The women who wish for an abortion have the negative right not to be stopped by the first group.

steppinthrax

Negative rights versus positive rights. It's fine to not like abortion on moral grounds, and those millions of conservative women have the positive right not to have an abortion. The women who wish for an abortion have the negative right not to be stopped by the first group.

Agree!!!!

Abortion more/less has been legal for some time now. You don't like abortion, don't utilize this service!!!! Why impinge on the rights of those who wish to exercise this legal service provided for women!!!

TheLibertonian

Murdering your unborn child is barbaric

And I find slavery barbaric. Owning someone elses body, telling them what they can and cannot do with it based purely on force with no say for one party in the matter?

I don't like abortion, but I like the idea of the state controlling someones body even less.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
And I find slavery barbaric. Owning someone elses body, telling them what they can and cannot do with it based purely on force with no say for one party in the matter?

I don't like abortion, but I like the idea of the state controlling someones body even less.

Pssst! Hey Mr. Historian, slavery has ended. Now we take care of them without them having to work for it.
:howdy:

Hijinx

If women were actually concerned about controlling their own body, there would be little need for abortion.Abortion is what happens after they lost control in most cases.

steppinthrax

Pssst! Hey Mr. Historian, slavery has ended. Now we take care of them without them having to work for it.
:howdy:

Hell,

Move down to Mississippi, they were the last state to ratify the 13th amendment (1995). Since the ink is so fresh you might go ahead and buy a few slaves.

steppinthrax

If women were actually concerned about controlling their own body, there would be little need for abortion.Abortion is what happens after they lost control in most cases.

Yep, because women have FULL control over men, their actions and their entire reproductive process....

Hijinx

Yep, because women have FULL control over men, their actions and their entire reproductive process....

So: You believe that every woman who got an abortion was raped by a man.
That's as stupid as your previous post where you stated you could still buy slaves in Mississippi.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Hell,

Move down to Mississippi, they were the last state to ratify the 13th amendment (1995). Since the ink is so fresh you might go ahead and buy a few slaves.

No, thank you. They could be a dime a dozen and I'd still be getting the ####ty end of the stick, brah...

PsyOps

Pixelated

Yet, you'd demand the state to deny a teacher's right to display religious things in a classroom. I'm amazed people will twist 'rights' like a pretzel when it serves their purpose; especially when it involves the life of another human being. It's a right to destroy a human life because we've found a way to justify it as "the woman's body", yet we get squeamish when religion pokes it’s ugly head. You're comfortable with the thought of a human baby/fetus/whatever getting ripped to pieces and thrown away like common trash, but uncomfortable with the mere sight of religion in places you deem unacceptable.