Who Knows this Man??

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
OMG! I'm just reading this today. I looked at the mug shot. I went to H.S. with him. Crazy.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Go to the Tackle Box, you'll see a barrel of these SKS rifles for sale to anyone over the age of 18, as long as they pass a background check. ........ My point is a constant lack of accuracy in media reporting- everything is an evil "assault rifle" in the eyes of the media. Unless it's a "High Powered Rifle", whatever that is. Personally I have no use for a "Low Powered Rifle".

:killingme:killingme x10.

I bought my SKS at Rose's back in the day. (The store..not the gentlemen's club..)

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
have to say the pellet gun report was false! they were lookiing for shell casings and that's a nice bullet hole ;-))

CobbWeb

My Guess

State of MD could have been an AirSoft ..

Have to wonder why isn't there five counts of attempted murder?

My guess is he was upset at the excessive speed they were traveling, he yelled they yelled, he said do it again i'll shoot out your tires and did. Therefore the intent was not to shoot the people but the tires. That's why the hole is so low on the car and not attempted murder charges. Crazy!!

Dukesdad

My guess is he was upset at the excessive speed they were traveling, he yelled they yelled, he said do it again i'll shoot out your tires and did. Therefore the intent was not to shoot the people but the tires. That's why the hole is so low on the car and not attempted murder charges. Crazy!!

Not that I would ever shoot at a car, I live in the same general area and put up with the hot rods also. There are a couple guys out on Newtowne neck road that have race cars and they feel the need for test runs while tuning for the weekends... Only a matter of time before something bad happens there.