Who would you like to meet from the forum?

FIREMAN

Originally posted by AnniesDad
Count me out...

I've never met anyone here, but I do have mental images of each of you and have made many assumptions. Last thing I need is reality clouding the picture. :smile:

I'm curious about this one, I wonder what your mental image of me is? :biggrin:

AnniesDad

By the sea
Originally posted by FIREMAN

I was just kidding with my post, guess it didn't come across that way. I'm sure you're all fine, upstanding citizens. :biggrin:

G

giggles04

:razz2: No comment...

Nice new title by the way:smile:

G

giggles04

awww a wise gal eh :stooges:

Hey give me a break... haven't be on here in a few days... I been sick:frown:

Don't make me :whip: you into shape:razz2:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: Dang!

Originally posted by Christy
When I first read the title of the thread, I thought it said "who would you like to most meet on here". If that question was posed my adamant response would be JetMonkey! :cheers:

You know, now that I think about it, I'd have to agree.
Where is Jet, anyhow?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Re: Re: Good idea

Originally posted by watercolor23

Nope...we will go. We actually go to waldorf alot :)

Water, How dare you come to Waldorf and not tell me! Send a pm next time you're coming down we can meet up.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

Originally posted by Christy
When I first read the title of the thread, I thought it said "who would you like to most meet on here". If that question was posed my adamant response would be JetMonkey! :cheers:

Me too!!!!!!!

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by Barbra

Hey! I can be loud and obnoxious when necessary. :razz2: Just take away my meds for two or three days. :crazy: J/K

I will tend to agree she can be obnoxious!!! lol

*runs and hides now*

watercolor

yeah yeah
Re: Re: Re: Good idea

Originally posted by pixiegirl

Water, How dare you come to Waldorf and not tell me! Send a pm next time you're coming down we can meet up.

eek:eek: BACK PIXIE! lol:whip:

Ok, I promise I will let you know. :)

K

KaZamm1061

Originally posted by Barbra
I would also like to get to know a few folks better...um...Sxy...Pixie...Frank...water...Christy...DeeJay...Vicki...

Brain is officially fried, thank you. :dead:

Did anyone else notice that Barbra only mentioned the Ladies in this post?? OH MAN us guys were left out. Whats up with that. huh..:bawl: :confused: :cool: :razz2:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by KaZamm1061

Did anyone else notice that Barbra only mentioned the Ladies in this post?? OH MAN us guys were left out. Whats up with that. huh..:bawl: :confused: :cool: :razz2:

You need to re-read her posts. I don't think FRANK, BK, or JOEY are going to appreciate your comment... :lol:

Talk about brain-fried! :cool:

Last edited:
K

KaZamm1061

I No i saw that post i was talking about this comment here she said. Im only messing around though.. just trying to strike a convo.
would also like to get to know a few folks better...um...Sxy...Pixie...Frank...water...Christy...DeeJay...Vicki...

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Dang!

Originally posted by jazz lady

You need to re-read her posts. I don't think FRANK, BK, or JOEY are going to appreciate your comment... :lol:

Talk about brain-fried! :cool:

I really thought Joey was a guy! I know Frank is -- well, at least he LOOKS like one..BK, I think he's a guy too.

Joey would be at the top of my list..just because he seems so funny..Jet is another. And the indomitable Mr. King...

I talk to some of you..don't be offended...I want to meet you guys too!

K

KaZamm1061

and op's i didnt see franks name in that list until i posted.. My Bad. :cheers: :razz2:

bknarw

Attire Monitor

Originally posted by cattitude

I really thought Joey was a guy! I know Frank is -- well, at least he LOOKS like one..BK, I think he's a guy too.

Joey would be at the top of my list..just because he seems so funny..Jet is another. And the indomitable Mr. King...

I talk to some of you..don't be offended...I want to meet you guys too!

I am a guy...but call me Sybil!
:biggrin:

K

KaZamm1061

Hummm Im beginning to wonder now BK. Whats up with the name? Sybil? heheheheheeh Just messing with ya

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
You still missed Frank...

Originally posted by KaZamm1061
I No i saw that post i was talking about this comment here she said. Im only messing around though.. just trying to strike a convo.

If you were just talking about the one post, Frank was mentioned - I just included Joey and BK from the one before that. I'm taking my cues from KK ( :wink: ) - I want EVERYTHING to be accurate, darn it! :roflmao: :lol:

To all - I would definitely like to meet y'all someday... :cheers: