Who would you like to meet from the forum?

PeoplesElbow

You seem to be interested in banging her, send her a PM..

I don't roll with women that are that old, have names, look and need a man to take care of them like they work day shift. But have fun.. Just sayin

Just saying, every woman that I've ever fought with the way you two do has ended up in my bed either before or after the fighting.

black dog

Free America
Just saying, every woman that I've ever fought with the way you two do has ended up in my bed either before or after the fighting.

I don't mock and belittle a woman that I'm interested in or having a relationship with.
.I would much rather have a relationship with someone much younger, much better at being well read and with a higher education.
I'm not interested in a needy woman with problem children..

It's all yours....

MiddleGround

I don't roll with women that are that old

Seems like you roll with them pretty late into the night from what is seen on here.

I don't mock and belittle a woman that I'm interested in or having a relationship with.
.I would much rather have a relationship with someone much younger, much better at being well read and with a higher education.
I'm not interested in a needy woman with problem children..

It's all yours....

These are all pretty large boasts from someone who constantly claims they "are just a dumb welder with a HS education." Might have to throw the BS flag onto the field here..

black dog

Free America
Seems like you roll with them pretty late into the night from what is seen on here.

These are all pretty large boasts from someone who constantly claims they "are just a dumb welder with a HS education." Might have to throw the BS flag onto the field here..

Late nights entertainment winding up nutbag fills in the gaps when I'm doing paperwork and ordering materials. Unlike a few here, it doesn't stir my loins.
Plus it fun to laugh about her while working the next day or so.

So with having a first wife that is a attorney, a second with a few degrees and the relationship that I've been in for better than 7 years is with a Attorney and all of them attractive and can take care of themselves and children if they have them is bull####? :lmao:. It's not that difficult to meet educated women, maybe you should look outside of Quade's, Anderson's or Toots.

And I am just a High School grad, and a dumba$$ welder. That's the way most of the world looks at us.. Before that a Union Elevator Mechanic, pretty good gig for a High School grad. Would you get the wit and sarcasm that I post sometimes if I added :sarcasm: to some of my posts?

MiddleGround

Late nights entertainment winding up nutbag fills in the gaps when I'm doing paperwork and ordering materials. Unlike a few here, it doesn't stir my loins.
Plus it fun to laugh about her while working the next day or so.

So with having a first wife that is a attorney, a second with a few degrees and the relationship that I've been in for better than 7 years is with a Attorney and all of them attractive and can take care of themselves and children if they have them is bull####? :lmao:. It's not that difficult to meet educated women, maybe you should look outside of Quade's, Anderson's or Toots.

And I am just a High School grad, and a dumba$$ welder. That's the way most of the world looks at us.. Before that a Union Elevator Mechanic, pretty good gig for a High School grad. Would you get the wit and sarcasm that I post sometimes if I added :sarcasm: to some of my posts?

Hold on! Is the guy going into his possible 3rd failed marriage giving me advice on where to find women and what to look for?

Maybe you should keep that advice to yourself. (No sarcasm tag needed here)

Why are you doing paperwork and "ordering materials" between 1am and 5am? Do you run a 24 hour repair shop? If you are on here all day and doing that all night.. when do you sleep?

black dog

Free America
Hold on! Is the guy going into his possible 3rd failed marriage giving me advice on where to find women and what to look for?

Maybe you should keep that advice to yourself. (No sarcasm tag needed here)

Why are you doing paperwork and "ordering materials" between 1am and 5am? Do you run a 24 hour repair shop? If you are on here all day and doing that all night.. when do you sleep?

Strike a nerve????? Did you meet your girl at Dragon Inn?
Keep up college boy, ive been married twice.. I still work hard, lots of hours. it's only me as owner, manager and a few employees. Ever run a small seasonal manufacturing and a full time service business? Most of my pipe welding is done on third shift hours.
Factorys tend to slowdown during third shift..
My phone stays logged on silly, I'm not on here 24-7.... That's the government employees...

Edit,, as for sleep, I sleep 3-4 hours a night..

MiddleGround

Strike a nerve????? Did you meet your girl at Dragon Inn?
Keep up college boy, ive been married twice.. I still work hard, lots of hours. it's only me as owner, manager and a few employees. Ever run a small seasonal manufacturing and a full time service business? Most of my pipe welding is done on third shift hours.
Factorys tend to slowdown during third shift..
My phone stays logged on silly, I'm not on here 24-7.... That's the government employees...

Edit,, as for sleep, I sleep 3-4 hours a night..

And, you are with someone now (or so you say you are) so, now go back and tell me if I was accurate in my statement. Counting is a part of the welding trade and small business ownership.. isn't it?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
And, you are with someone now (or so you say you are) so, now go back and tell me if I was accurate in my statement. Counting is a part of the welding trade and small business ownership.. isn't it?

I've heard there are people out there that believe they can read anything about a person simply based solely on the number of times they've been married. I laughed when I heard that....

MiddleGround

I've heard there are people out there that believe they can read anything about a person simply based solely on the number of times they've been married. I laughed when I heard that....

I don't think he is a bad or good person. I am not judging him in the least. I was merely pointing out 2 truths. He tends to get into late night tiffs with certain people on this forum yet insists the other is the "crazy one." The other being that he is trying to pass off what he considers 'holier than thou' judgement when he has 2 failed marriages and is working towards what could be a third one.

Is there any parts of those two items that are not true? :shrug:

black dog

Free America

Who ####ing cares how many times I have been married or will be married.... LOL...

black dog

Free America
I don't think he is a bad or good person. I am not judging him in the least. I was merely pointing out 2 truths. He tends to get into late night tiffs with certain people on this forum yet insists the other is the "crazy one." The other being that he is trying to pass off what he considers 'holier than thou' judgement when he has 2 failed marriages and is working towards what could be a third one.

Is there any parts of those two items that are not true? :shrug:

Was that your girl I banged on second base across the street from Anderson's?