Why is the White House lying about Uranium one?

Hijinx

Since when do people go around handing out $150 million dollar bribes years before someone is in line to have the power to influence a decision. Those Russians are prettt bad negotiators considering Clinton wasn’t even involved in the decision to give them the Iranium in the
End. . Also. Do you know how much uranium costs? They could have gotten much more uranium on the Black market for what they spent bribing someone with no influence or office or power to make the decision.

Your entire theory is faulty.

At least with Trump and Co every week we continue to get more and more evidence of coordination and collusion.

You are just grasping at the straws Donald tells you to.

Then tell us Oh brilliant one. Why did they pay Bill Clinton $500,000 dollars for a 90 minute speech and why did why send the Clinton Foundation 150 million.
Do you really think it was out of the general love in Putin's heart?

PsyOps

Pixelated
At least with Trump and Co every week we continue to get more and more evidence of coordination and collusion.

You are just grasping at the straws Donald tells you to.

That's why so many people have been indicted for this "collusion" :lol:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Since when do people go around handing out $150 million dollar bribes years before someone is in line to have the power to influence a decision.

If you think these investors just handed over $150 million for nothing in return, you're even more ignorant than I thought you were.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Have to agree that what Shep and others have come out with recently does bring the original U1 claims in to question. But it begs another question, as a result...so why then did so much money get thrown at the Clintons at essentially the same time?

Sapidus

Have to agree that what Shep and others have come out with recently does bring the original U1 claims in to question. But it begs another question, as a result...so why then did so much money get thrown at the Clintons at essentially the same time?

The only question it begs is why the president is pushing a false narrative.

Is he that Ill informed or is he deliberately spreading fake information?

Last edited:

Midnightrider

The White House is pushing a "false narrative" because they don't believe it's false. According to politifact, your claim is only partially correct; and it certainly wasn't "years" before becoming SecState. Much of the donations were given to the foundation before Hillary became SecState; but not all of it. And it certainly doesn't answer for the $500k speech the Russians paid Bill Clinton; a fee 2-3 times more than normal. This doesn't, by any means, mean there wasn't collusion, where Hillary made promises to U1 that if they contributed, there would be lucrative deals made in their favor when she became president. Of course she never became president. But she did become SecState where she could use her influence and live up to her end of the bargain.

Of course, there is also that pesky little dossier.

It's absolutely stunning that you and MR can so clearly see collusion from Trump, when there is no evidence; but are blind to Hillary's collusion even in the face of overt evidence.
I’ve said numerous times they should investigate Hillary. You can leave me out of your idiocy.
However, it’s funny you can see collusion in clinton despite her being investigated by numerous agencies or bodies and never charged, but even with charges against several people on trumps campaign, including his manager, and you are blind to it
U1 is debunked. You can stop there

PsyOps

Pixelated
However, it’s funny you can see collusion in clinton despite her being investigated by numerous agencies or bodies and never charged, but even with charges against several people on trumps campaign, including his manager, and you are blind to it

Names?

I think you have ignored who it was that investigated Hillary. I think you ignore that Comey played along with Clinton and Lynch to marginalize the severity of her crimes. I think you ignore that Comey was originally going to accuse Hillary of "gross negligence" and was told to change it to "extremely careless". I think you ignore where Comey had written his exoneration of Hillary weeks before the investigation concluded. I think you ignore Comey's speech where he outlined everything Hillary did - crimes - having everyone believing he was going to recommend indictment; only, in the end, not recommend indictment.

Comey is part of the Deep State. He was beholden to his master - Barack Obama. Those investigations were obviously rigged, to those that aren't mired in their partisan desire to ignore the law when it comes to their own.

This_person

Maybe you don't...

Clearly it depends on the charity. If your charity has a less-than 2% return-to-the-poor rate, and the rest of the donated money goes into the pockets of those for whom the charity is named, and you get influence back in return, I think you are investing and not donating. But, you do get to write it off of your taxes like you donated. Pretty cool money laundering scheme.

Sapidus

Names?

I think you have ignored who it was that investigated Hillary. I think you ignore that Comey played along with Clinton and Lynch to marginalize the severity of her crimes. I think you ignore that Comey was originally going to accuse Hillary of "gross negligence" and was told to change it to "extremely careless". I think you ignore where Comey had written his exoneration of Hillary weeks before the investigation concluded. I think you ignore Comey's speech where he outlined everything Hillary did - crimes - having everyone believing he was going to recommend indictment; only, in the end, not recommend indictment.

Comey is part of the Deep State. He was beholden to his master - Barack Obama. Those investigations were obviously rigged, to those that aren't mired in their partisan desire to ignore the law when it comes to their own.

Oh boy. Deep state. Strap on your tinfoil hats people

Midnightrider

Because a brain-damaged arsehole like you says so?? Ha ha ha ha haaaa!!
You just said so dumbass
Names?

Like I said, investigate her. What is trump waiting for? Appoiint the SC already. I know that my actual position doesn’t fit your narrative, but I’m not ignoring anything about Hillary. I never liked her and I never will. But you are certainly ignoring that sessions, gowdey, and a bunch of others also investigated Hillary. So far no charges.

So like I said, on the one hand we have collusion that has resulted in charges and a guilty plea. On the other side we have Hillary who should be an easy target for a trump appointed SC, yet sessions says he doesn’t think what he has seen rises to that level

Last edited: