Win a free lunch with Paso..name the baby..

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Pasofever said:
La Castanuela de Vencedor.

I like this..what does it mean??

Castañuela is a castanet. One of those little clicking finger things the dancers use, and of course de Vencedor is "of the victor" or "of the winner".

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Phyxius said:
Castañuela is a castanet. One of those little clicking finger things the dancers use, and of course de Vencedor is "of the victor" or "of the winner".

Gotcha...thats cool

DawnR

Sadielady said:
Uhhh noche = night Shady= sadie.....darn I wish I listened in SPanish class.

I think Saddlesore just referred to you as a lady of the night.
And now I really am leaving. :howdy:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
saddlesore said:
Si, es verdad que Kizer es un maricon. Pero no soy una senorita mala, porque Shady Lady in Ingles es ugual con la dona de la noche, NO???

Haha, so you were just being literal, eh? (I never learned literal in spanish.) :)

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Sadielady said:
It was German from one of my husband's books.
Where does he lay the paper. He lays it on the desk. Translation, unless I forgot where I wrote it from.

No, that's correct, but I can only guess some German because of the dutch similarities. I tried to say "Why not in the trash." But I have no idea what trash is? Warum nicht was easy...it's Isabel Werth's horse. :)

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
DawnR said:
I think Saddlesore just referred to you as a lady of the night.
And now I really am leaving. :howdy:
Saddlesore loves me and she knows it! It would not be much fun to harass these dear people and she would be bored. :lmao:

S

saddlesore

Pasofever said:
WTF is a castenet? I worry about a set up.. :lmao:

:killingme Nah, I don't think Dawnr would set you up.

ALTHOUGH, she did suggest "la castrata" (the castrated one). :lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sadielady said:
Saddlesore loves me and she knows it! It would not be much fun to harass these dear people and she would be bored. :lmao:
Hasta la pasta, Buenus noches, Hasta monyona, Hasta la vista. My spelling doesn't count at all on this thread by the way! Good night all. I am wiped out.

S

saddlesore

Phyxius said:
Haha, so you were just being literal, eh? (I never learned literal in spanish.) :)

Of course I was being literal! Wait - you don't think - noooooo, would I ever knowingly insult Shabby? :shocking: Why, the Very Idea!!! :lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
:love: goodnight my lovely saddlesore.
saddlesore said:
Of course I was being literal! Wait - you don't think - noooooo, would I ever knowingly insult Shabby? :shocking: Why, the Very Idea!!! :lmao:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
saddlesore said:

So, the "Very Idea" is a proper noun? Now you're trying to confuse me in english.

S

saddlesore

Sadielady said:

I do, I do! But once the semester starts and I see Dawnr, I'm going to be asking her for the scoop. :evil: