Win a free lunch with Paso..name the baby..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
migtig said:
As I figure:

Mother's name translates to "The Countess of the Breed Line"

Father's name translates to "Conquering of the Elegant"

You want to name the foal: "The (blank) (blank) of the Conquering"

Is the foal a colt or filly? Filly would be "La" and colt would be "el"

Yes La filly and El colt...thanks...the farm Condesa came from was de Casta

fathers was de Donoso..his full name is Vencedor de Donoso (Donoso was the owners last name)

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
PrepH4U said:
I think you should translate her name from :
press one for english

La Presione Uno Para El Inglés de Vencedor

Hmm...doesn't quite roll off the tongue. :ohwell:

HorseRiding God

saddlesore said:
Don't let the Herm part fool you. HRG is calling you bee-you-tee-full. :huggy:

A word of warning though: if you take on HRG, you are also taking on Zues! :shocking:

Can you handle that? :biggrin: :yikes:

:buttkick: loose translation would be, "The most beautiful of Paso" or " Paso's most beautiful"

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Pasofever said:
Wonderful link..I have a llama named Consuelo but I might be able to handle too...I call the llama Connie..

When NW DC started to become The New Columbia Heights in the early 80's I met a nice girl name Consuela. Very pretty name. :yay:

M

Mousebaby

jazz lady said:
La Luna Bonita (pretty moon) de Vencedor and call her "Bonnie." :smile:

This one gets my vote! I like that one and it really sings! :biggrin:

M

Mousebaby

Pasofever said:
I really like it too... :huggy:

You should put all the ones you like together and then put a poll up and have us vote. The most votes wins! :yay:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Mousebaby said:
You should put all the ones you like together and then put a poll up and have us vote. The most votes wins! :yay:

I will I am working on my list..I moved all the ones I like to a piece of paper..need to check on lengths etc...

Give me a few days...want to make sure too she is doing good etc..nothing like naming a sick baby or something.. :huggy:

Plus I really like Jazz and would love to do lunch with her one day..

M

Mousebaby

Pasofever said:
I will I am working on my list..I moved all the ones I like to a piece of paper..need to check on lengths etc...

Give me a few days...want to make sure too she is doing good etc..nothing like naming a sick baby or something.. :huggy:

Plus I really like Jazz and would love to do lunch with her one day..

Well its not like you couldn't do lunch with her some other time. I name all my animals, sick or not. I have had several chins not make it. Its really hard on ya though. She looks beautiful and seems to look healthy. I would love to pet her! You are so lucky! :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Mousebaby said:
Well its not like you couldn't do lunch with her some other time. I name all my animals, sick or not. I have had several chins not make it. Its really hard on ya though. She looks beautiful and seems to look healthy. I would love to pet her! You are so lucky! :huggy:

I have a hard times with names and I named that orphan filly I got in 05...when I got three..I named one La Angelita Luna Estelar (Angel) meaning Little Starry Moon Angel..I ended up loosing her and feel the name Angel did not help...I have a hard time with names and they HAVE to be perfect..not gunna "waste" any...she is doing well..will post next week for names..it is $100 to name them so I wait a little while anyway beside wasting a good name it is alot of money too..

M

Mousebaby

Pasofever said:
I have a hard times with names and I named that orphan filly I got in 05...when I got three..I named one La Angelita Luna Estelar (Angel) meaning Little Starry Moon Angel..I ended up loosing her and feel the name Angel did not help...I have a hard time with names and they HAVE to be perfect..not gunna "waste" any...she is doing well..will post next week for names..it is $100 to name them so I wait a little while anyway beside wasting a good name it is alot of money too..

:yikes: I'm sorry you lost her! And I had no idea it cost that much to name one. I can definitely see your reasoning behind that one. I have a hard enough time coming up with regular names, I can't even begin to imagine how hard it is to come up with these names! :faint: But I think you have some good ones here! What color do you call that coat she has? I don't know all the colors for horses. She is such a beautiful rich brown.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Mousebaby said:
:yikes: I'm sorry you lost her! And I had no idea it cost that much to name one. I can definitely see your reasoning behind that one. I have a hard enough time coming up with regular names, I can't even begin to imagine how hard it is to come up with these names! :faint: But I think you have some good ones here! What color do you call that coat she has? I don't know all the colors for horses. She is such a beautiful rich brown.

She has to be DNA'ed also to be named so it adds up..Right now she is a liver chestnut but she may gray like her dad..can't tell that yet.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
jazz lady said:
:diva: And I with you. :huggy:

:huggy: For Jazz too :gossip: is gone for awhile...I should have some free time with less stress in my life..dont know how long it will last but its good for now..

Like the year I rigged the mare to foal on Nomos date she picked cuz we knew Nomo had nomomey for lunch. :lmao:

Giddy up!

Pasofever said:
:huggy: For Jazz too :gossip: is gone for awhile...I should have some free time with less stress in my life..dont know how long it will last but its good for now..

Like the year I rigged the mare to foal on Nomos date she picked cuz we knew Nomo had nomomey for lunch. :lmao:
Cheers to no stress! :buddies:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pasofever said:
:huggy: For Jazz too :gossip: is gone for awhile...
No comment, but I can figure out where THAT is. :lmao:

I should have some free time with less stress in my life..dont know how long it will last but its good for now..
:yay:

Well, you ain't getting out of it that easily with ME. :mad: