Xscape movie theatre Brandywine.

But trash on/around seats and broken seats? It's new - how can they have broken seats already? AND why is it so COLD ? At least I know to bring a sweater if I go there.

When we were there, there was no trash and our seats were fine. Movie theaters are usually cold.

that was not an off day. Have gone there several times, and they were all bad experiences. One time we went over to use the kiosk, and it was broken!

From now on, I only want to go to Waldorf. (Never thought I would say that!)

Again, we had a great experience and enjoyed much more than Calvert.

Super_Steve

I don't think I'll ever go back to Waldorf again. Ever since they remodeled with the reclining seats, the shows would sell out. Or even the fact they're even a $1 dollar cheaper than Xscape before 12pm.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I don't think I'll ever go back to Waldorf again. Ever since they remodeled with the reclining seats, the shows would sell out. Or even the fact they're even a $1 dollar cheaper than Xscape before 12pm.

Bought tickets and reserved seats online Friday night for a really popular movie showing Saturday morning. Easy Peasy, no waiting in line outside to (1) be told it is sold out or (2) decide on another movie to watch. Having an AMC Stubbs card means the online 'convenience fee' is waived. Those massive reclining seats are great.

Beta

Smile!

You act like the ~5 minute drive between them makes it a significantly better area. I know a PG County cop who doesn't want his wife going to Xscape when it's dark out. Sounds like a MUCH better area :rolleyes:

It sounds like Xscape is still new and going through growing pains. It's disappointing but hopefully they figure it out.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Bought tickets and reserved seats online Friday night for a really popular movie showing Saturday morning. Easy Peasy, no waiting in line outside to (1) be told it is sold out or (2) decide on another movie to watch. Having an AMC Stubbs card means the online 'convenience fee' is waived. Those massive reclining seats are great.

:yeahthat: We have the stubbs card and buy our tickets through fandango a couple days in advance, pick or seats, and print them out. With the new seats, I enjoy going to the dorf to see movies. Plus we had a $10 credit on the stubbs card so it was even cheaper.

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
You act like the ~5 minute drive between them makes it a significantly better area. I know a PG County cop who doesn't want his wife going to Xscape when it's dark out. Sounds like a MUCH better area :rolleyes:

It sounds like Xscape is still new and going through growing pains. It's disappointing but hopefully they figure it out.

:smack:

Dukesdad

I went to see DM2 yesterday with my daughter. Bought my tickets online Tuesday. Got there and the entire theater was full of summer camp kids to the point of 16 of them double seated.
Manager offers me a refund. I don't want a refund I want to see the movie. I ask why they sell more tickets than seats. She says they don't. the summer camp chaperone says, "the theater holds 79, you sold me 80 tickets...."
They sold about 95 tickets all told. Manager says they cant see online sales so they don't know how many they sell...
chaperone doubles a couple more kids up and daughter and I see the movie. Bad first and only experience. :popcorn: