Yeah, I know...It's All a Conspiracy Theory

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
so you cant come up with that pizzagate evidence either?

I actually have never said that I believe the pizzagate story, and in fact stated the exact opposite when it first came up. You'll note my lack of participation in the subsequent threads about it.

So no, I'm not going to come up with evidence for a rumor that I don't believe is true.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That. He's hugely invested in that one.

He's also invested in ALL!!! Trump supporters thinking some DC pizza parlor is a front for a pedo operation. I'm guessing because the progs are all lumped together parroting the exact same talking points, he "thinks" Trumpsters are the same.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I actually have never said that I believe the pizzagate story, and in fact stated the exact opposite when it first came up. You'll note my lack of participation in the subsequent threads about it.

So no, I'm not going to come up with evidence for a rumor that I don't believe is true.

I don't recall ever saying there was any proof of anything happening in a particular pizza parlor. I dont' recall ever saying it was BS, either.

There doesn't seem to be any proof for this, either, but it certainly makes one say "hmmmm"... http://www.eutimes.net/2016/11/podesta-brothers-kidnapped-a-3yo-british-girl-in-portugal-wikileaks/

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't recall ever saying there was any proof of anything happening in a particular pizza parlor. I dont' recall ever saying it was BS, either.

This particular pizza place aside, I think what we can all agree on (except the mindless progs who parrot their programmed talking points) is that the Democrat party is filled with pedophiles, rapists, and their champions. This Weinstein story pretty much solidifies that. There is no bigger Dem cheerleading squad than Hollywood, and they're all a bunch of perverts and degenerates. AND those were big friends of Bill Clinton and Barack Obama. Therefore, Barry and Willie Jeff are absolutely part of it because they certainly knew it was going on, and they buddied around with these people anyway.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
This particular pizza place aside, I think what we can all agree on (except the mindless progs who parrot their programmed talking points) is that the Democrat party is filled with pedophiles, rapists, and their champions.
along with

Criminals
Illegals
Racists
Sloths
the Mentally deranged
Traitors
Deviants

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
This Weinstein story pretty much solidifies that. There is no bigger Dem cheerleading squad than Hollywood, and they're all a bunch of perverts and degenerates.

and that Epstein Character with his private island ... under age girls

.... Bill was there a couple times

mAlice

professional daydreamer
This particular pizza place aside, I think what we can all agree on (except the mindless progs who parrot their programmed talking points) is that the Democrat party is filled with pedophiles, rapists, and their champions. This Weinstein story pretty much solidifies that. There is no bigger Dem cheerleading squad than Hollywood, and they're all a bunch of perverts and degenerates. AND those were big friends of Bill Clinton and Barack Obama. Therefore, Barry and Willie Jeff are absolutely part of it because they certainly knew it was going on, and they buddied around with these people anyway.

More than that. Obama sent his daughter to work for Weinstein. I truly believe, in my heart of hearts, that these sick, twisted individuals sacrifice their children for fame and fortune.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
and that Epstein Character with his private island ... under age girls

.... Bill was there a couple times

Whatever - that's an unsubstantiated rumor, like the pizza parlor thing, that I'm not prepared to believe at this point. Which isn't to say it didn't happen - all those freaking rapists and pedos are involved - it's just not solid enough for me to accept it as truth.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
More than that. Obama sent his daughter to work for Weinstein. I truly believe, in my heart of hearts, that these sick, twisted individuals sacrifice their children for fame and fortune.

Obama was already president with all the fame and fortune he's gonna get, and I don't believe Michelle would send her daughter to that creep. But she could be head of the pedo ring, for all I know because I only know the Michelle she presents to the public, not the real her. And like you, I also believe that these people are sick and think nothing of pimping out their children.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Funniest thing I have read all damn week!

Objective..... now that there is FUNNY! :killingme

How old are you? Because my mental picture of you is a 12 year old boy with his fingers in his ears, shouting, "Pitcher's got a big butt, pitcher's got a big butt! :neener:"

stgislander

PREMO Member
Well in Harvey's defense, at least he didn't drug and rape them. So I guess there's that silver lining for the Dems.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
How old are you? Because my mental picture of you is a 12 year old boy with his fingers in his ears, shouting, "Pitcher's got a big butt, pitcher's got a big butt! :neener:"

I picture him more as Chester..to MR's Spike.:lmao:

Chester.jpg

Restitution

Its only immature if it is not true.

And to answer the second part..... It depends. Are you pitching? :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well in Harvey's defense, at least he didn't drug and rape them. So I guess there's that silver lining for the Dems.

I'm still curious whose ox he gored that all his pals suddenly turned on him after decades of accepting his behavior, to the point that they viciously attacked Rose McGowan when she accused him and destroyed her career. Did he say something nice about Trump? That's the only thing I can think of that would make the Bot Army go after him.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I'm still curious whose ox he gored that all his pals suddenly turned on him after decades of accepting his behavior, to the point that they viciously attacked Rose McGowan when she accused him and destroyed her career. Did he say something nice about Trump? That's the only thing I can think of that would make the Bot Army go after him.

He wanted Asia to do Melanias accent while he had his way.