Yeah, I know...It's All a Conspiracy Theory

Midnightrider

I actually have never said that I believe the pizzagate story, and in fact stated the exact opposite when it first came up. You'll note my lack of participation in the subsequent threads about it.

So no, I'm not going to come up with evidence for a rumor that I don't believe is true.

you know what is funny, i took the exact same stance on pizzagate until psy decided to say that i am some pedophile defender.

This particular pizza place aside, I think what we can all agree on (except the mindless progs who parrot their programmed talking points) is that the Democrat party is filled with pedophiles, rapists, and their champions. This Weinstein story pretty much solidifies that. There is no bigger Dem cheerleading squad than Hollywood, and they're all a bunch of perverts and degenerates. AND those were big friends of Bill Clinton and Barack Obama. Therefore, Barry and Willie Jeff are absolutely part of it because they certainly knew it was going on, and they buddied around with these people anyway.
If you think perverts are something isolated to one polictal party you really are a hack. THere are perverts throughout the human race. the instnces are too numerous to name and no party, religion, or creed is exempt. You would seriously have to be braindead to suggest otherwise.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If you think perverts are something isolated to one polictal party you really are a hack. THere are perverts throughout the human race. the instnces are too numerous to name and no party, religion, or creed is exempt. You would seriously have to be braindead to suggest otherwise.

Right, except we're not talking about random perverts; we are talking about a culture of degeneracy and sexual predation where a group of like-minded individuals have power and use it to sexually harass others, including children.

Hollywood is an enormous rape and pedo culture, they are almost exclusively Democrat, and they are highly influential. That's a fack, Jack, and no amount of yabbuts from you will change it.

Midnightrider

Right, except we're not talking about random perverts; we are talking about a culture of degeneracy and sexual predation where a group of like-minded individuals have power and use it to sexually harass others, including children.

Hollywood is an enormous rape and pedo culture, they are almost exclusively Democrat, and they are highly influential. That's a fack, Jack, and no amount of yabbuts from you will change it.
\

and the preists in the catholic church were predominately conservative, yet they had the same systemic abuses and coverups......

like i said, it isn't a one sided issue.

PsyOps

Pixelated
you know what is funny, i took the exact same stance on pizzagate until psy decided to say that i am some pedophile defender.

You're in full trigger mode now aren't you?

This is what you're so butt hurt about:

You're going to get Kev, MR, et al pop in and try to marginalize you with not one piece of evidence to refute what you've posted, because they either defend this abhorrent behavior, or they find it impossible to believe these people that provide such wonderful entertainment :sarcasm: could possibly be such despicable people.

You questioned mAlice's information as not being reality; implying none of it ever happened; without providing any source to refute it. You think you're some authority on the truth, when all you are is a forum drive-by shooter. I gave an 'either/or' statement. You either dismiss mAlice's information because it's impossible for you to believe it these very upstanding citizens in our entertainment industry could actually do such a thing, or you defend it. The reason my statements are narrowed down to those two points is because you've provided absolutely nothing to refute it. She provided sources, however poor you might think they are, she has provided far more than you have.

Now, you continue calling me every name from your limited vocabulary. It doesn't faze me one bit. If you think it makes your argument stronger, then you're the fool for believing that.

Midnightrider

You're in full trigger mode now aren't you?

This is what you're so butt hurt about:

You questioned mAlice's information as not being reality; implying none of it ever happened; without providing any source to refute it. You think you're some authority on the truth, when all you are is a forum drive-by shooter. I gave an 'either/or' statement. You either dismiss mAlice's information because it's impossible for you to believe it these very upstanding citizens in our entertainment industry could actually do such a thing, or you defend it. The reason my statements are narrowed down to those two points is because you've provided absolutely nothing to refute it. She provided sources, however poor you might think they are, she has provided far more than you have.

Now, you continue calling me every name from your limited vocabulary. It doesn't faze me one bit. If you think it makes your argument stronger, then you're the fool for believing that.

well neither of your idiotic asserrtions was correct.

i am aslking for any evidence that this stupid story had any validity. I read plenty about it and i saw absoluetley nothing that supports it. Even malice admits that she provided nothing to back up her conspiracy.

now you can go suck someone elses balls for a while

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
and the preists in the catholic church were predominately conservative, yet they had the same systemic abuses and coverups......

The Catholic Church is NOT conservative, and I have no idea where you even got that idea. The Church is decidedly Democrat, according to the lectures and proclamations of their Pope, and at least three Popes before him.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
not so much. Its really pretty ####ing logical if you could just discard your narrative for a second and think........ oh wait

http://verdantlabs.com/politics_of_professions/index.html

You can take some website's word for it, or you can listen to what the Pope - cause he's, you know, the leader of the Catholic Church and all - actually says, and the ideology he promotes. Oh, and which US politicians he chooses to criticize - that's a dead giveaway as well.

Midnightrider

You can take some website's word for it, or you can listen to what the Pope - cause he's, you know, the leader of the Catholic Church and all - actually says, and the ideology he promotes. Oh, and which US politicians he chooses to criticize - that's a dead giveaway as well.

right, who cares if the vast majority of preiests are actually republican. V has already decided that all pervs are democrats

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
right, who cares if the vast majority of preiests are actually republican. V has already decided that all pervs are democrats

You should learn to read. I never said all pervs are Democrats. What I DID say is that Hollywood has an enormous and influential rape and pedo culture, and those people are overwhelmingly Democrats. I cannot possibly dumb that down any further for you.

You can certainly continue with your asinine strawman redirects because you can't dispute what I actually posted in plain English, and I can continue to mock you for the partybot tool you are.

Midnightrider

This particular pizza place aside, I think what we can all agree on (except the mindless progs who parrot their programmed talking points) is that the Democrat party is filled with pedophiles, rapists, and their champions. This Weinstein story pretty much solidifies that. There is no bigger Dem cheerleading squad than Hollywood, and they're all a bunch of perverts and degenerates. AND those were big friends of Bill Clinton and Barack Obama. Therefore, Barry and Willie Jeff are absolutely part of it because they certainly knew it was going on, and they buddied around with these people anyway.

You should learn to read. I never said all pervs are Democrats. What I DID say is that Hollywood has an enormous and influential rape and pedo culture, and those people are overwhelmingly Democrats. I cannot possibly dumb that down any further for you.

You can certainly continue with your asinine strawman redirects because you can't dispute what I actually posted in plain English, and I can continue to mock you for the partybot tool you are.

who cares what you actually said....... and as i countered before, pedophils and pervs are not unique to one party.

seven

What I DID say is that Hollywood has an enormous and influential rape and pedo culture, and those people are overwhelmingly Democrats. .

And you know this how? Did you take a poll. A simple Google search will provide you with plenty of Hollywooders that are Republican.