Young Child Behavior

PeoplesElbow

OMG why would a kid want to trip someone? Seriously that could really hurt someone badly. That kind of behavior is telling of the kind of people the kid has been around and/or what kind of person the kid will become in life. That prank's not even funny, that's downright mean.

He learned a valuable lesson that day, he hit the floor hard.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I wonder about some parents... I had my son (3) at the pediatric dentist and he was playing in a little fort type ship they have there and 2 older kids probably 8 and 9 came in to play in the ship too and one of them decided to put reach out and smack my son on the butt... I saw the whole thing (and saw traces of red) and turned around and the childrens mother had watched the incident and said NOTHING to her kids...NOTHING. I was livid !!! I'm pizzed just typing about this... rotten little monsters... I swear to you my lips disappeared and fangs must have sprouted out of my face.

I wish you had been the type to make a scene (I'm not either I admit) and said something to the children. It's obvious the parent/guardian of the children didn't care what happened.