Zimmerman the aggressor?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
You've already expressed your final opinion:

"Won't ever" seems kind of final doesn't it?

I don't know how anyone will ever know what happened that night. There were no witnesses. There is evidence, but not the kind that will tell us in detail what happened. The only person alive who knows what happened is Zimmerman. I'm of the opinion that there are 3 sides to every story.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Are you really this simple minded?

Me too, obviously. So humor both of us simple-minded folk and try to explain your twisted logic one more time. TIA.

What I understood you to mean so far goes something like this:

"I'm keeping a completely open mind about how I feel about the murderous racist gun-happy hope-he-rots-in-jail-forever scum Zimmerman until after he is convicted."

:coffee:

MMDad

Lem Putt
I don't know how anyone will ever know what happened that night. There were no witnesses. There is evidence, but not the kind that will tell us in detail what happened. The only person alive who knows what happened is Zimmerman. I'm of the opinion that there are 3 sides to every story.

You're absolutely right. That's why it seems stupid for someone to say they won't ever feel any sympathy for Zimmerman.

E

EmptyTimCup

or they might be hoping that if they throw everything at him something might stick.

from what I read it is Murder 2 or nothing ....... the DA did not file lessor charges, which is what usually happens

M2
Manslaughter
Involuntary Manslaughter

Baz

This. ------------------>
It's quite simple. My opinions can change upon learning new information, as is the case with most people.

Using the public information available to us now, it's my opinion that Zimmerman was the aggressor. We know he was chasing Martin, already making him the initial aggressor. Now, if he had witnessed Martin breaking into a house or car, chasing after him could make sense, but that wasn't the case.

So, if we learn nothing more than what we already know, I will never feel bad for Zimmerman suffering the consequences of something he is responsible for. If he doesn't chase after Martin and waits for the cops to arrive as he was instructed, chances are there is no altercation, no gunshots, no dead teenager, no endless Martin/Zimmerman threads.

However, if new information comes out which changes the scenario from Zimmerman to Martin being the aggressor, then my opinon of Zimmerman would change to reflect that new information.

glhs837

Power with Control
It's quite simple. My opinions can change upon learning new information, as is the case with most people.

Using the public information available to us now, it's my opinion that Zimmerman was the aggressor. We know he was chasing Martin, already making him the initial aggressor. Now, if he had witnessed Martin breaking into a house or car, chasing after him could make sense, but that wasn't the case.

So, if we learn nothing more than what we already know, I will never feel bad for Zimmerman suffering the consequences of something he is responsible for. If he doesn't chase after Martin and waits for the cops to arrive as he was instructed, chances are there is no altercation, no gunshots, no dead teenager, no endless Martin/Zimmerman threads.

However, if new information comes out which changes the scenario from Zimmerman to Martin being the aggressor, then my opinon of Zimmerman would change to reflect that new information.

Chasing? Or following? And how do we know which it was?

thatguy

I would imagine one of the many unnamed witnesses could have seen this, or even the video from the clubhouse in the community..... probably have to wait until the trial to find out for sure.

glhs837

Power with Control

I would imagine one of the many unnamed witnesses could have seen this, or even the video from the clubhouse in the community..... probably have to wait until the trial to find out for sure.

That was my point to Baz, that we dont know.

Baz

On the 911 tapes Zimmerman said Martin was running, so if not "chasing", following at a high rate of speed, I would imagine. Maybe speed walking. :shrug:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
It's cute how you shift the coversation when you're floundering in the original one. Completely typical, but still.
How am I floundering? Do you know mabus? He likes the word "cute" too.

Interesting you chose to cut out that middle sentence when you quoted from that old and outdated story......
What's interesting? The part you quoted supports my point. :shrug:

dontknowwhy

Popular notion??? My final opinion of Zimmerman will be based on learning what actually happened that night. If it turns out he's innocent, of course my opinion will reflect that.

Were you there? If so, could you explain how it all went down?

No I wasn't but apparently you were since you've already judged & condemned Zimmerman

Seems the pretend cop bit off more than he could chew when he chased down and harassed Martin. When he realized he wasn't man enough to handle the consequences of his actions, he resorted to his gun, as many weak men do.

I won't ever feel any sympathy for Zimmerman. He deserves everything that comes from his bad decision.

Baz

No I wasn't but apparently you were since you've already judged & condemned Zimmerman

Judged and condemned him? :lol: I doubt he's losing any sleep over my opinion of him. But if it is bothering him, maybe he'll invite me to a beer summit in an effort to change my mind.

(I won't be wearing a hoodie for that.)

dontknowwhy

Judged and condemned him? :lol: I doubt he's losing any sleep over my opinion of him. But if it is bothering him, maybe he'll invite me to a beer summit in an effort to change my mind.

(I won't be wearing a hoodie for that.)

are you so stupid you can't even read your own quotes? That was what you put out to us, right?

read the damn quote. it's what you wrote & now your trying to flip flop. don't do that. stick by your convictions. you're not the President & this isn't a gay marriage issue. just stand by what you originally wrote

If it comes out that Zimmerman stalked this kid, hunted him down like an animal, killed him, raped his parakeet, & stole candy from his baby brother...

I'm still gonna say the little thug deserved to get shot!!