Conidering picking up a new toy, help me decide!

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
So I'm suffering from fun withdrawls I replaced an outstanding car with a sportbike and whie it's fun it's not ENOUGH fun.

I'm thinking of building up another car. This time I have in mind something small, light (sub 3000Lb's) and rear wheel drive.

What are my options?

RX7?
Miata?
Supra?
Chevette?
Pinto?

:shrug:

Help me out fellow gear heads...

E

(((echo)))

I was just on this subject the other day....Mitsu Eclipse GSX

Pete

Repete
Lugnut said:
So I'm suffering from fun withdrawls I replaced an outstanding car with a sportbike and whie it's fun it's not ENOUGH fun.

I'm thinking of building up another car. This time I have in mind something small, light (sub 3000Lb's) and rear wheel drive.

What are my options?

RX7?
Miata?
Supra?
Chevette?
Pinto?

Chevette :killingme My mom had one that had bird decals down the side.

E

(((echo)))

julz20684 said:
:rolleyes: I thought this was going to be a thread about the book store.

Dayum.
doesn't he allready have a crotch rocket :killingme:

Mikeinsmd

Lugnut said:

What are my options?

RX7?
Miata?
Supra?
Chevette?
Pinto?

I don't see the Acura Legend listed .... :tap:

J

julz20684

(((echo))) said:
doesn't he allready have a crotch rocket :killingme:

:yikes: :killingme

Well since he and SM have so much fun buying "toys" together, I thought they were making another trip to get somethin

J

julz20684

Lugnut said:

What are my options?

RX7?
Miata?
Supra?
Chevette?
Pinto?

My first car was a Pinto hatchback, 4-speed....to date my favorite car I have ever owned!

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
julz20684 said:
My first car was a Pinto hatchback, 4-speed....to date my favorite car I have ever owned!

I've had friends with Chevette V8 swaps, and turbocharged 4 cylinder pintos so both are real options! :lmao:

Attachments

• Explainthis.jpg
    Explainthis.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 112

Jameo

What?!
You need to restore a 1971 Hemicuda convertible then give it to me. We can work something out in trade :wink: