Advice from guys only needed.

bcp

In My Opinion
Ok guys, you all know that when you hit that certain magical age, for some reason doctors get this urge to stick their finger up your butt.

my question is.
when this age get close do you

• search for a new doctor? hopefully a midget with tiny fingers?
  • switch to a woman doctor so you dont end up feeling gay
  • offer to check the doctor in return for him checking you?
  • ask the doctor to at least buy you dinner first.
just stop going to the doctor and figure that you might end up dying from butt cancer, but there aint no way you are going out of this world after being violated by another guy.

MMDad

Lem Putt
bcp said:
Ok guys, you all know that when you hit that certain magical age, for some reason doctors get this urge to stick their finger up your butt.

my question is.

[*] switch to a woman doctor so you dont end up feeling gay
just stop going to the doctor and figure that you might end up dying from butt cancer, but there aint no way you are going out of this world after being violated by another guy.
Make it an ugly woman doctor and you have a winner. Not manly, that'd be ghey, but ugly enough that there is no chance of wood.

I've only had it done twice. I didn't have any choice who did it in the emergency room, but when I made an appointment it was with an ugly woman.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
MMDad said:
Make it an ugly woman doctor and you have a winner. Not manly, that'd be ghey, but ugly enough that there is no chance of wood.
Ugly enough to make a freight train take a dirt road?

C

czygvtwkr

bcp said:

my question is.

I believe its 40, go to the doc with a concussion and he checks you out through your butt. Hopefully when he is examining you both is hands are not on your shoulders.

B

Big Fatty

As long as there is lube involved, it feels good. Guy, gal, ghey, not ghey, whatever.
If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around, does it make a sound?
:lmao:

bcp

In My Opinion
Big Fatty said:
As long as there is lube involved, it feels good.

ok, try to remember back before your azz was stretched out to the size of a ripe watermellon.

NO IT DOES NOT FEEL GOOD... I just dont get what the rump rangers see in it.

K

Kain99

Big Fatty said:
As long as there is lube involved, it feels good. Guy, gal, ghey, not ghey, whatever.
Told ya! :lmao:

Dork

Highlander's MPD
Big Fatty said:

I must disagree. It does not feel good. There's always that moment of panic just before and the sigh of relief when it's over. The in between moment is no fun.

Are you trying to tell us something??? :lmao:

K

Kain99

Dork said:
I must disagree. It does not feel good. There's always that moment of panic just before and the sigh of relief when it's over. The in between moment is no fun.

Are you trying to tell us something??? :lmao:
You are not doing it right. :huggy:

oldman

Lobster Land
bcp said:

my question is.

This doesn't answer your question but does give some insight to the topic. My 1st time was 1982 when I was getting out of the Navy. Female doc gave me the physical. When she told me to drop my drawers I was taken aback because up to that point only women of a different ilk had asked me that. 2nd time was after I turned 50 and the wife wanted to know if I was gonna die early (ha, fooled her). Guy doctor in White Plains that later was reported to have ?played? with some of his female patients. I made the mistake of telling him it felt good at which point he bent his finger and did some sort of swirl with in still inserted. Last time was when I was in the hospital and they knocked me out and ran that roto-router up the back crack. I'd do that again if asked.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I hated flight physicals when I was in the Navy.
They would also make you do the turn and cough groping.

Agee

Fact of life boys... If it hasn't happened yet, it will ! For your healths sake, make it happen! A spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down... 90 W :cheers:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Airgasm said:
Fact of life boys... If it hasn't happened yet, it will ! For your healths sake, make it happen! A spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down... 90 W :cheers:

:yeahthat: My Aunt got colon cancer when she was 45 and it killed her. Although I didn't want to get it done, knowing I'm clear is a great relief.

When I was getting my Navy separation physical, I'd been told I was going to get checked. When the doctor put on gloves told me to drop my drawers, I did and turned around. He said "no, turn back around, turn your head, and cough."

I never thought I'd be releived to have a man touch my :whistle: , but since I was expecting much worse I didn't mind.

Agee

MMDad said:
:yeahthat: My Aunt got colon cancer when she was 45 and it killed her. Although I didn't want to get it done, knowing I'm clear is a great relief.

When I was getting my Navy separation physical, I'd been told I was going to get checked. When the doctor put on gloves told me to drop my drawers, I did and turned around. He said "no, turn back around, turn your head, and cough."

I never thought I'd be releived to have a man touch my :whistle: , but since I was expecting much worse I didn't mind.

Amazing isn't it! I've felt for woman since learning about the annual check-ups at a young age. Up on the bench, legs spread and cold instruments. What goes around, does indeed come around.

Being one that stays away from the doctors office, the day of reckoning finally came in the form of a complete diagnostic check. The doctor was a women, with probes, rubber gloves and swabs ruling the visit. All said and done, I felt good to have things checked and a much deeper appreciation for what a woman goes through!