Advice from guys only needed.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
bcp said:
Ok guys, you all know that when you hit that certain magical age, for some reason doctors get this urge to stick their finger up your butt.

my question is.
when this age get close do you
Gynecologist are doing this, too. They are checking for colon cancer and if it could mean saving your life, put up with it for 10 seconds. :yay:

Pete

Repete
Chasey_Lane said:
Gynecologist are doing this, too. They are checking for colon cancer and if it could mean saving your life, put up with it for 10 seconds. :yay:
Gynecologists are doing the finger wave in the no-no? I thought it was to check the prostate gland? When I was in medical school I learned that chicks don't have prostate glands.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Pete said:
Gynecologists are doing the finger wave in the no-no? I thought it was to check the prostate gland? When I was in medical school I learned that chicks don't have prostate glands.
Gyno's are doing it to check for colon cancer. They are "feeling" for lumps/polyps. Guys can be checked for both, I presume.

Pete

Repete
Chasey_Lane said:
Gyno's are doing it to check for colon cancer. They are "feeling" for lumps/polyps. Guys can be checked for both, I presume.
Hmmmmm since your colon is about 6 feet long and the average finger is probably 3 inches long.........hmmmmmmmm

J

julz20684

bcp said:
Ok guys, you all know that when you hit that certain magical age, for some reason doctors get this urge to stick their finger up your butt.

my question is.
when this age get close do you

• search for a new doctor? hopefully a midget with tiny fingers?
  • switch to a woman doctor so you dont end up feeling gay
  • offer to check the doctor in return for him checking you?
  • ask the doctor to at least buy you dinner first.
just stop going to the doctor and figure that you might end up dying from butt cancer, but there aint no way you are going out of this world after being violated by another guy.

Just make it a practice to travel with this in hand at all times

Attachments

• astroglide.jpg
    astroglide.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 77

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Get over it...

bcp said:

...didn't you ever play sports? Didn't you ever turn and cough? Take showers at school or the gym in front of other guys? Jeesus. Just because your health can be examined by checking out your junk doesnt mean the man has a thing for you.

As for his fingers, just to be perfectly clear, I crap turds bigger than his freaking arm, let alone a damn finger.

Bend over, assume the position and let the man do his job. He doesn't wanna be 'nose' picking up your azz any longer than you want him to be.

I wonder how many men have died years early over the years because they
refuse to let another man stick his finger up their azz?

Wait. You know what? Don't go. It's all a conspiracy. There is no medical reason, whatsoever, to stick a finger up your azz. They simply do it as an old med school joke and they keep score as to who was totally :jameo: over the exam and who was :whatever: so that they can laugh at the power they have to get people to do any crazy, stupid thing they can think of.

Look at female exams. They even built a chair.

"Think they'll go for this?

"Nah! How stupid do you think people are? We're pushing it with the finger thing."

"No, I bet they'll do it! Look, I built this escargot tool and I'll bet you i can get them to let me stick this up their wuss!"

"Let me know. BCP's coming in and I wanna shove it up his azz! He's totally :jameo: over this! Last time, I got him to try breathing through his bunghole because I said it would make it easier."

Remember; Doctors play golf together. They buy things together. They even share stock tips, but the never, ever shake hands.

Pete

Repete
Larry Gude said:
...didn't you ever play sports? Didn't you ever turn and cough? Take showers at school or the gym in front of other guys? Jeesus. Just because your health can be examined by checking out your junk doesnt mean the man has a thing for you.

As for his fingers, just to be perfectly clear, I crap turds bigger than his freaking arm, let alone a damn finger.

Bend over, assume the position and let the man do his job. He doesn't wanna be 'nose' picking up your azz any longer than you want him to be.

I wonder how many men have died years early over the years because they
refuse to let another man stick his finger up their azz?

Wait. You know what? Don't go. It's all a conspiracy. There is no medical reason, whatsoever, to stick a finger up your azz. They simply do it as an old med school joke and they keep score as to who was totally :jameo: over the exam and who was :whatever: so that they can laugh at the power they have to get people to do any crazy, stupid thing they can think of.

Look at female exams. They even built a chair.

"Think they'll go for this?

"Nah! How stupid do you think people are? We're pushing it with the finger thing."

"No, I bet they'll do it! Look, I built this escargot tool and I'll bet you i can get them to let me stick this up their wuss!"

"Let me know. BCP's coming in and I wanna shove it up his azz! He's totally :jameo: over this! Last time, I got him to try breathing through his bunghole because I said it would make it easier."

Remember; Doctors play golf together. They buy things together. They even share stock tips, but the never, ever shake hands.
:lmao:

cavemanken

Fire Fire Fire
For most of us older guys it's way too late.......but I recently heard that the scope up the butt will be a thing of the past in about two years. They have found a way of testing the blood for an indication of colon cancer. They younger generation has it so much easier.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Pete said:
Hmmmmm since your colon is about 6 feet long and the average finger is probably 3 inches long.........hmmmmmmmm

I was always told that part of the exam is to check for tumors in that area and they can also check the ovaries and behind the uterus. It's not really a good check for colon cancer.

Pete

Repete
cattitude said:
I was always told that part of the exam is to check for tumors in that area and they can also check the ovaries and behind the uterus. It's not really a good check for colon cancer.
Are ovaries within 3 inches of the rectum?:confused:

MMDad

Lem Putt
cattitude said:

Sometimes they are doing fecal occult blood test, which is a good colon cancer screen. If they don't do that, you're right about it not doing much to check for colon cancer.

bohman

Airgasm said:
All said and done, I felt good to have things checked and a much deeper appreciation for what a woman goes through!

Please stop saying, "deeper". TIA.

This whole thread is making me clench.