Why is it...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
...that Larry can't seem to do something as simple as go to the grocery store without calling me every five seconds about his purchases?

"What should I get?"

"Should I get some melon to have with dinner?"

"How do I tell if I got a good one?"

"What about hamburgers for dinner?"

"Do we have lettuce and tomato?"

"Do we need juice?"

ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH! PS, all he's SUPPOSED to be doing is taking the daughter to the dentist!!! But no - he decided to make a detour. The lure of food did him in...mmmmm.....groceries....mmmmmm.....

nomoney

because if he doesn't ask you a million stupid questions; when he gets home and brings in the head of lettuce that you already have 2 of ; he's going to get biatched at. :shrug:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by nomoney
because if he doesn't ask you a million stupid questions; when he gets home and brings in the head of lettuce that you already have 2 of ; he's going to get biatched at. :shrug:

:yeahthat:

K

Kain99

No... Men make anything you ask them to do a major PIA! Why? so you don't ask again. :wink:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by nomoney
because if he doesn't ask you a million stupid questions; when he gets home and brings in the head of lettuce that you already have 2 of ; he's going to get biatched at.
Nah, he does that all the time. You should see how many jars of peanut butter and packs of American cheese we have. Anyone wants a PBC, you come on to my house! :lol:

It's all part of his nefariuos plan to be banned from doing any grocery shopping for the rest of his life.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Kain99
No... Men make anything you ask them to do a major PIA! Why? so you don't ask again.
But...but...I DIDN'T ask him to do this. He was just taking the kid to the dentist. :bawl:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Larry can always use the extra peanut butter to attract squirrels for target practice. :yay:

Vince

Best time to go to the grocery store is when you're hungry. Spend lots of money and end up with stuff you'll never eat.:biggrin:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by vraiblonde
But...but...I DIDN'T ask him to do this. He was just taking the kid to the dentist. :bawl:

Maybe by taking the initiative to take on the traditional female/wive's role of grocery shopping, he suddenly had guilt pangs that you might not feel needed, and therefore tried to alleviate the guilt pang by calling you up and including you in the process. :wink:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by huntr1
It's all part of his nefariuos plan to be banned from doing any grocery shopping for the rest of his life.
That's just it - he LIKES to grocery shop! And he has squirrelling tendencies. In addition to the PB and the cheese, he gets tortellini and cans of peas EVERY time we go to the store. It must be a flashback to his bachelor days - peanut butter, American cheese, tortellini and peas. And cans of peaches, I guess so he doesn't die of scurvy. :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by sleuth14
Maybe by taking the initiative to take on the traditional female/wive's role of grocery shopping, he suddenly had guilt pangs that you might not feel needed, and therefore tried to alleviate the guilt pang by calling you up and including you in the process.
Yeah, I'm sure that's it. :rolleyes: :lol:

TWLs wife

Originally posted by vraiblonde
...that Larry can't seem to do something as simple as go to the grocery store without calling me every five seconds about his purchases?

"What should I get?"

"Should I get some melon to have with dinner?"

"How do I tell if I got a good one?"

"What about hamburgers for dinner?"

"Do we have lettuce and tomato?"

"Do we need juice?"

ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH! PS, all he's SUPPOSED to be doing is taking the daughter to the dentist!!! But no - he decided to make a detour. The lure of food did him in...mmmmm.....groceries....mmmmmm.....

This is why I always do the shopping in my house.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Re: Re: Re: Why is it...

Originally posted by kwillia
I thought it was because you use the excuse to stop by SFW to squeeze BL's Charmin...:confused:

I gotta see that BL, Tig, I know you have his schedule committed to memory, is he working this Saturday? :confused:

D

darkriver4362

Re: Re: Re: Re: Why is it...

Originally posted by Nickel
I gotta see that BL, Tig, I know you have his schedule committed to memory, is he working this Saturday? :confused:

I thought that was his day to spend the day with Tig?:confused:

D

darkriver4362

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why is it...

Originally posted by Nickel
:bawl: But I wanted to see him...

He told me his schedule the other night it's

Saturday: Tigger
Sunday: Ceo_pte
Monday: Dems
Tuesday: Danzig
Wednesday: Fantasyillusion