Cobalt

huntr1 said:
Good? Bad? RunLikeHellAwayFromIt?
Huntr1, in all honesty... my son has been studying this car from top to bottom, front to back... he has been reading reviews and studying the motor... we checked one out in person at the Baltimore Auto show a few weeks back and he swears up and down this will be the car he gets when he can afford to get his own. It doesn't sound like much since he's just a kid... but at least you will have one dude out there thinking you are super cool for making that choice...:cool:

kwillia said:
Huntr1, in all honesty... my son has been studying this car from top to bottom, front to back... he has been reading reviews and studying the motor... we checked one out in person at the Baltimore Auto show a few weeks back and he swears up and down this will be the car he gets when he can afford to get his own. It doesn't sound like much since he's just a kid... but at least you will have one dude out there thinking you are super cool for making that choice...:cool:
The reviews I have read on MSNAUTO.com are all favorable. Need a new car since my Pontiac's tranny is burned up. Want some "cheap" car that I can drive until it dies (hopefully more than the 164,000 miles I got out of the Pontiac). This sounds like a decent car. Not as TINY as the Aveo and the Echo. Most definately looks a hell of a lot better than either of them.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Why not go with a Hyundai of some sort since they have a 10-year warranty? :shrug: That way, if it does tank, it won't cost ya. :ohwell:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
crabcake said:
Why not go with a Hyundai of some sort since they have a 10-year warranty? :shrug: That way, if it does tank, it won't cost ya. :ohwell:

Hyundai actually builds a nice car. The 10 year warranty is just a bonus, to keep service coming back to the dealer.

I believe the Cobalt to be a solid automobile. The General has been doing things pretty good lately. Cobalt is another example of that. Drive one and see for yourself.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
crabcake said:
Why not go with a Hyundai of some sort
Why not just mind your own business, he asked about the Cobalt.
You always try to change the subject.

Huntr get the Cobalt, then you will be "Super Cool".

Bye the way, I think that was the most stupidest thing I ever heard our Kwillia say.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
DoWhat said:
Bye the way, I think that was the most stupidest thing I ever heard our Kwillia say.

At least if you're bustin' on Kwillia, you should know that it's "by the way..."

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
DoWhat said:
Why not just mind your own business, he asked about the Cobalt.
You always try to change the subject.
changing the subject would be telling you to remove your thumb from your :gossip: :bonk:

you never buy a car the first year or two it's out ... they always have problems b/c it's "new" ... especially domestics.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
crabcake said:
I have a 20-spot that it takes no more than 60 seconds till Dymphna chimes in with a "Are You Nucking Futs?" post. :lmao:
You lose. :wink:

Now Catt, if we could get it for the price of a Cobalt, we could discuss it.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
mainman said:
He wants to dress up like Steve McQueen doesn't he? :killingme

If you're referring to Dale JR in the Wrangler commercial, that's a Corvette! :cheers:

mainman

Set Trippin
Oz said:
If you're referring to Dale JR in the Wrangler commercial, that's a Corvette! :cheers:
Ummmmmmmmmm... NO! I was referring to Steve McQueen in the Mustang commercials...:roflmao:

but thanks mister helper....:lmao: