Alpaca

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
BuddyLee said:
They keep showing Alpaca commercials. Ghey looking animals.

Does anyone own any Alpaca's? How much money do you get for the fleeces?

http://www.alpacainfo.com/

Some friends of mine in Dameron have a bunch. I don't know about the fleeces..they breed to sell the whole animal. And they always pray for females. They get like $10,000 for the females. :jet: For some reason the males aren't worth anything. :shrug:

It's a weird hobby and alpacas spit on you if you get too close. :barf:

Pacas

Alpacas

hi, alpacas don't spit if you get close. they only spit at each other!

MysticalMom said:
Some friends of mine in Dameron have a bunch. I don't know about the fleeces..they breed to sell the whole animal. And they always pray for females. They get like $10,000 for the females. :jet: For some reason the males aren't worth anything. :shrug:

Pacas

Alpacas

Alpacas are really nice/sweet animals. I am a breeder here in southern maryland and own a few and shear them for their fiber. A lot of people don't know about them. what you get for the fleeces it all depends on the quality of the animal.

paca lady

BuddyLee said:
They keep showing Alpaca commercials. Ghey looking animals.

Does anyone own any Alpaca's? How much money do you get for the fleeces?

http://www.alpacainfo.com/

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Pacas said:
Alpacas are really nice/sweet animals. I am a breeder here in southern maryland and own a few and shear them for their fiber. A lot of people don't know about them. what you get for the fleeces it all depends on the quality of the animal.

paca lady

They are not as cute as my Mr Bo Jangles... :lmao:

100_0363sm.jpg

000_0026sm.jpg

100_0364sm.jpg

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I have two of them, and shear them twice a month and average about $16,000 per shear.

For $50,000 I will sell you one.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
itsbob said:
I have two of them, and shear them twice a month and average about $16,000 per shear.

For $50,000 I will sell you one.

Bring it over tonight...I have some postal money orders I will give you for him... :lmao:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Pasofever said:
Bring it over tonight...I have some postal money orders I will give you for him... :lmao:
For you I have a special deal.. $50,00 for one, but if you buy both I'll give you a 25% discount.. $125,000 for the pair.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
itsbob said:
For you I have a special deal.. $50,00 for one, but if you buy both I'll give you a 25% discount.. $125,000 for the pair.

fine...you take postal money orders made out to my dog??

HorseQueen

Hey

Im sure you take great care of your animals Paso but just be sure you know what your getting yourself into before getting an alpeca. You should'nt get an animal just to make money. =D

Again, I know Mr.Bojangles looks healthy and happy but I am just saying.

Pretty animal you have their; Mr.Bojangles.

HorseQueen said:
Im sure you take great care of your animals Paso but just be sure you know what your getting yourself into before getting an alpeca. You should'nt get an animal just to make money. =D

She wants a brown one... you know what the brown ones are called, right?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
MysticalMom said:

I met your friend at the hen yard the other day.....very nice..have her call me or email me with her contact info...she has mine..TVM

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
HorseQueen said:

Well thank you for the information...I have 10 and crias due anytime..dont need more..but you can bet your happy ass if I wanted more I would buy them.. :huggy:

mingiz

Horse Poor
HorseQueen said:

Paso has been raising animals most of her life. And well may I say. I would call her for help before a vet in most situations. If she wants to buy animals to sell for profit that's her business. She knows what she's getting into. And has long before anyone else around here. Why is it people assume things. Paso has had llamas and alpeca's way before anyone esle in this county had them. So until you know the rest of the story shut the ef up.
JMO and I could care less what come back you'll have for me...