🔥 The Biden Raid roundup.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Swamp, quickly realizing its dreadful mistake, began to organize its pushback yesterday, which included an appearance by Merrick Garland, competing demands to release documents, selective leaks, and more precedent-shattering politics.

First, Liz Cheney is just mad as a hornet at all the anti-Raid outrage.

Okay Liz, calm down. Stay focused on your primary election next week.

Next, the Washington Post ran a story headlined, “FBI Searched Trump’s Home to Look for Nuclear Documents and Other Items, Sources Say.” The article explains an anonymous source (uh huh) said the federal agents were searching for NUCLEAR DOCUMENTS among other things:

Classified documents relating to nuclear weapons were among the items FBI agents sought in a search of former president Donald Trump’s Florida residence on Monday, according to people familiar with the investigation.

Nuclear documents? I guess that explains why they spent so long searching Melania’s clothes closet and asked for the Mar-a-Lago cameras to be turned off.

“Nuclear documents” sounds important but means nothing. Last month I described a Russian nuclear submarine and even included diagrams. I discuss nuclear weapons all the time here on C&C. All those posts are “related to” nuclear weapons but nobody cares. So it means nothing if they were seeking documents “relating to” nuclear weapons. It would be one thing if they claimed Trump had the only copy of the top secret plans to a next-generation hydrogen bomb that could fit in a double-scoop ice cream cone.

But THIS “leak” is meaningless, obviously intended to manufacture fake drama and a provide a patina of propriety. And my guess is even if the FBI suddenly produces all the top secret nuclear missile launch codes, claiming they were found rolled up in a Bill Clinton memorial cigar case in the back of Melania’s lingerie drawer, nobody would believe it anyway.

Think I’m joking? Remember the fake Russia dossier and its bizarre claims about President Trump paying prostitutes to urinate on him? The FBI swore the dossier was true in its affidavits supporting the FISA search warrants used to spy on Trump during the election. I don’t think the FBI has a lot of credibility left down at the bottom of the trust barrel. Why would anyone believe them now?

herb749

So I get there news things on my Ihone all the time. The latest is they found some classified papers. Now will the Justice Dept & FBI say, well it ain't much just like Hillary Clinton .

stgislander

PREMO Member
So I get there news things on my Ihone all the time. The latest is they found some classified papers. Now will the Justice Dept & FBI say, well it ain't much just like Hillary Clinton .
No. Sappy's latest MPD says it's sooooooo different.

Reactions: BOP

SamSpade

The pee story was more credible.

The whole thing is too bad Netflix movie plot. It’s the kind of story you’d concoct if you were in middle school and watched too much bad TV.

REALLY - this is Trump. Why the heck would he do this? It only makes sense to the most deranged TDS types.

glhs837

Power with Control

The whole thing is too bad Netflix movie plot. It’s the kind of story you’d concoct if you were in middle school and watched too much bad TV.

REALLY - this is Trump. Why the heck would he do this? It only makes sense to the most deranged TDS types.

Actually had two degreed engineers, both otherwise very smart men, all about that bit of news at the time. Blew me away.

SamSpade

Actually had two degreed engineers, both otherwise very smart men, all about that bit of news at the time. Blew me away.
Sometimes, there's nothing more compelling than information you WANT TO BELIEVE, no matter how ridiculous it is to an unbiased observer.

• Love

HemiHauler

It's just so confusing. Now, the fat guy is saying it was all declassified. But before he settled on that pile-o-crap, the fibbies planted stuff. How can he be so sure he declassified everything that was planted?

It's amazing the stuff he can sell to the weak-minded.

Bare-ya-cuda

It's just so confusing. Now, the fat guy is saying it was all declassified. But before he settled on that pile-o-crap, the fibbies planted stuff. How can he be so sure he declassified everything that was planted?

It's amazing the stuff he can sell to the weak-minded.
Weak minded. Pot calling kettle black. 6 years and they have never produced anything go on the man and now this and like usual you jump right in line lapping it all up. All these political persecution stunts are doing nothing more than strengthen his base and push independent voters his way. Up until now I thought there is no way trump will be back up until now. So go ahead and jump for joy now because there is a good chance you will be weeping in 2024. Weak minded people fall for these theatrics and half truths spewing out of our elected officials so this k long and hard before you start calling names and look ant your own actions.

HemiHauler

Weak minded. Pot calling kettle black. 6 years and they have never produced anything go on the man and now this and like usual you jump right in line lapping it all up. All these political persecution stunts are doing nothing more than strengthen his base and push independent voters his way. Up until now I thought there is no way trump will be back up until now. So go ahead and jump for joy now because there is a good chance you will be weeping in 2024. Weak minded people fall for these theatrics and half truths spewing out of our elected officials so this k long and hard before you start calling names and look ant your own actions.

Ha. Ha. Ha.

SamSpade

NOW? He's been saying that since before they raided his home. Months.
So the only way it COULD be classified stuff is if they put it there - child's play when you kick out the lawyers and turn the cameras off.

HemiHauler

NOW? He's been saying that since before they raided his home. Months.
So the only way it COULD be classified stuff is if they put it there - child's play when you kick out the lawyers and turn the cameras off.

By stating it is declassified, he is admitting that removal was known and intentional. Whoops, bad mistake. He was played.

Also, if you look at the statues with which he will eventually be charged, Section 1519 and 2071 of the Espionage Act, none of that stuff turns on whether or not the information was classified. Whether or not he used his powers as the ultimate classification officer of the US as POTUS is irrelevant.

SamSpade

By stating it is declassified, he is admitting that removal was known and intentional. Whoops, bad mistake. He was played.

Also, if you look at the statues with which he will eventually be charged, Section 1519 and 2071 of the Espionage Act, none of that stuff turns on whether or not the information was classified. Whether or not he used his powers as the ultimate classification officer of the US as POTUS is irrelevant.
I don't think he will be hit with anything. I think they're rattling their sabers in a purely political stunt. They know he can be elected, and they know they can't beat him. So they have to remove him from the equation. Charge him with anything - jaywalking. Wearing white after Labor Day. ANYTHING. Dammit, November's coming.

The only logical reason for being THIS deranged about an ex-President - because let's face it, Bubba was up to HERE with dirty laundry - is because they don't want him to win. And he can. If he had zero chance of winning, they wouldn't waste their time. Not running, he's no threat to them.

And in a rare maneuver of idiocy, this stunt may have GIVEN it to him.

HemiHauler

I don't think he will be hit with anything. I think they're rattling their sabers in a purely political stunt. They know he can be elected, and they know they can't beat him. So they have to remove him from the equation. Charge him with anything - jaywalking. Wearing white after Labor Day. ANYTHING. Dammit, November's coming.

The only logical reason for being THIS deranged about an ex-President - because let's face it, Bubba was up to HERE with dirty laundry - is because they don't want him to win. And he can. If he had zero chance of winning, they wouldn't waste their time. Not running, he's no threat to them.

And in a rare maneuver of idiocy, this stunt may have GIVEN it to him.

Yes, I realize that is the hill you all will die on. It's not a unique take.

He's transitioned to the "find out..." part of the story.

BOP

bringing down Trump.jpeg

Hijinx

Much like myself, if Trump looked at plans to build a nuke or plans to build a nuclear sub or ship he wouldn't know what the hell he was looking at anyway. The nuclear scam is just another hoax.