10 person Tent

jaclyn

Not a Lurker anymore!
Anyone know where I could find a Tent that would fit 10 people? A local store..not online.
My daughter is having a campout for her 13th birthday, and all the girls want to be in the same tent.

wch

Anyone know where I could find a Tent that would fit 10 people? A local store..not online.
My daughter is having a campout for her 13th birthday, and all the girls want to be in the same tent.

Did you consider buying some inexpensive tarps and a little creativity to make your own. 10- 13 year old people are going to take up a lot of room.
4.5ftx2ft=9sqftx10=90sqft is about the size of a small room in a house

Southern Maryland (Calvert, Charles, St. Mary's Counties) Public Safety (Police, Fire, EMS) Radio Scanners

Last edited:

rack'm

Jaded
I bought my tent at Sam's club a couple years ago, it sleeps 12, it's made by Swiss Army and it cost under $100 :coffee:

Campmor.com has great prices and excellent customer service. Place your order monday morning and it'll be on your porch on Wednesday.

I have a 4 room 19x19 tent that I bought from them. 3 8x8 rooms across, 1 8x8 centered in back and a covered porch out front. Every room has it's own door too.