best Super Bowl commercial

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I thought they all sucked to high heaven...

Some of the Career Builder ones were ok.. The carrier pigeon Fed-EX ok..

But the dancing lizards SOBE? The only thing I could think of was.. "How much did they pay Michael Jackson??" Screw any company that gives that sick-o a nickel..

donbarzini

Well, I have to live up to my screen name. My favorite was the Audi commercial. Done by the guy who played Moe Greene in "The Godfather".

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Well, I have to live up to my screen name. My favorite was the Audi commercial. Done by the guy who played Moe Greene in "The Godfather".

Forgot about that one.. with the car front end in his bed..

And the Budweiser 'rocky' commercial.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I liked the Dorito Nacho Cheese chip where the guy sets a trap with a chip then the guy in the mouse suit bust through the wall and beats the crap out of him :killingme

jenbengen

Watch it
Sorry, I don't know how to do a poll. I'm casting my vote for the dancing lizards, that was too funny!
:killingme

There weren't many that really got me. I enjoyed the Thriller dancing lizards because that song makes me laugh. But they failed in marketing because I have NO idea what the ad was for.

Of course, the Clydesdale Rocky one was cute. They always do a good job. Kind of a classic Clydesdale commercial that you expect every year.

Tomcat

Anytime
Audi -- "The Godfather", FedEx -- "Pigeon Carriers", Tide to Go -- "Screaming Stain", Bud Light -- "Will Ferrell", and Pepsi -- "Magnetic Attraction" were 1-5 according to Yahoo. I liked the Budweiser Clysdale "Rocky" one myself.

sockgirl77

There weren't many that really got me. I enjoyed the Thriller dancing lizards because that song makes me laugh. But they failed in marketing because I have NO idea what the ad was for.

It was for the Life drink. The mascot is a lizard. I thought it was great. :yay:

I liked the Dorito Nacho Cheese chip where the guy sets a trap with a chip then the guy in the mouse suit bust through the wall and beats the crap out of him :killingme

I liked the Victoria Secret commercial toward the end of the game

"Will Ferrell", and Pepsi

:yeahthat:

I also like the deaf guys in the neighborhood blowing the horn looking for their buddies house at night... they knew it was his house when no lights came on - no sound at all - it was really good :yay:

red_explorer

USA Today

That one won some online poll

It won the USA Today ad contest. They run a contest every year where they host a Superbowl party for two hundred people in two cities, and the people have to rate the ads.

My vote is for the Budweiser Rocky ad too.

Favorite of all time has to be the Budweiser Post 911 ad where the horses kneeled at NY. I still cry when I even think about it.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Everyone at our party missed that except me. I was :roflmao: at that one.

My favorite was the Stewie Griffin/Underdog/Charlie Brown Coca-Cola commercial, followed second by that Dorito's commercial.