best Super Bowl commercial

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
I can't remember what company it was, I think e-trade, with the little baby sitting at the computer, talking stocks, it was the first one..

He is sitting there talking away, and next thing you know he spits up at the end on the computer in all :lmao:

There weren't many that really got me. I enjoyed the Thriller dancing lizards because that song makes me laugh. But they failed in marketing because I have NO idea what the ad was for.

Wait until you start buying lots of Life water.:lmao:

Screaming squirrel made me laugh and so did the big mouse crashing through the wall.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Planters Peanuts

The fugly chick that was getting all sorts of attention from men, only because she wiped cashews all over herself instead of perfume. :lmao:

Kittykat33

Why me??
WOW there were alot of ones I liked. How about the Justin Timberlake one. I thought that was funny. And of course my man Will with the Bud Light.

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
Audi -- "The Godfather", FedEx -- "Pigeon Carriers", Tide to Go -- "Screaming Stain", Bud Light -- "Will Ferrell", and Pepsi -- "Magnetic Attraction" were 1-5 according to Yahoo. I liked the Budweiser Clysdale "Rocky" one myself.

The screaming stain was good, also the doritos mouse was good. The Audi R8, what an awsome looking car.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The Bridgestone ad was great! I especially liked the part where the guy accelerated when he saw Richard Simmons in the middle of the road.