15 year old boy......

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Here we go...

Pete said:
OK, I went to beat him and we decided to go in the hot tub instead. I am slipping.

...next week he'll be stealing the Harley and you'll let it go if he brings back chicks and beer...

This is how it starts...

Pete

Repete
Larry Gude said:
...next week he'll be stealing the Harley and you'll let it go if he brings back chicks and beer...

This is how it starts...
You are right :frown: I will beat him tonight twice :yay:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Larry Gude said:

This is how it starts...

Don't tell him that. You will make him angry. :lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Nope...

Pete said:
You are right :frown: I will beat him tonight twice :yay:

...too late. It's all about consistency. You've ruined a masterpiece. It's 4 minutes at 100 degress, not one minute at 400.

Hit him twice now and he'll just join the Marines.

onebdzee

off the shelf
Larry Gude said:
...and therein lies the problem. The horse has left the barn.

Regaining broad based control of the young males in our society by the older males is not something I can see our way back to.

It's not just the "young males" any more....most of the kids that I worked with in the "group home" were young females

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yep...

onebdzee said:
It's not just the "young males" any more....most of the kids that I worked with in the "group home" were young females

...girls are catching up in bad driving and violent crime. We all heard about the girls who got into a month or two ago at the football game. One stabbed the other to death over a 'who's tough' girl tussle.

NOW is so proud of all the work they've done to get us to real equality.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Larry Gude said:
...girls are catching up in bad driving

On the way home last night some young, blonde chicky babe was trying to muscle past me in her Honda. :lmao:

onebdzee

off the shelf
cattitude said:
Don't tell him that. You will make him angry. :lmao:

wouldn't want to make him angry....he will report you as an abusive parent to the school counselor....and you know what will happen then?....

ask me I know from personal experience

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I read this whole post and I have one question that kind of concerns me....He was last seen heading for St. Mary's (DUH)....Did they ever catch his arse or is he still down here somewhere....You head down in SMC...You're going into a bottle unless you know other ways out....Just wonderin... :coffee:

onebdzee

off the shelf
kwillia said:
I'll bite... what's your story?

My now 12 year old daughter was 9 and she was just so mad at me for grounding her on a friday night....she really wanted to go to some sleep over....she went to the school the following Monday and told the school counselor that I was "mentally and emotionally abusing her"....

after the "investigation" was in full force and they had pulled ALL of my children into the office to discuss these "alligations of abuse" with them(without my knowledge or consent)....my daughter admitted that she lied to them cause she was mad at me

I was livid!....friend of mine was a cop and had a "talk" with her and scared the s**t out of her....Needless to say I think she was 10 by the time she got off grounding