17 Key Personality Types When It Comes to Handling Coronavirus

Dakota

~~~~~~~
10,11, 12, and 15

15 for the simple fact that I think this will also change education & teleworking for the good and our social norms for a very long time.

I almost slapped a #2 last week and somebody higher than me on the work pole kicked her out of the office Friday. That kind of crap is not good for anyone. Wish I could have slapped her though. :mad: I really wanted to slap her. Not as much as Nasty Peloski but a tight 2nd.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
There are a few #2s on my FB and I hid them for 30 days because my temper was starting to get iffy. I've also hidden all the #5s.

I have a #5 :roflmao:He is always posting pictures of empty shelves looking for toliet paper and a few of my friends always seem to run into him at the store and snap his picture.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
10, 11, 12 and 15. Not all of them all the time - varying degrees of each one.

Hijinx

#3 and #13 here..
I already have enough facemasks left over from last years allergies , I use them when I cut the grass, I did make my own hand sanitizer, and I don't lose sleep worrying about the virus. My health is good for a 77 year old and Yes, If the man up stairs wants me he can get me anytime when I ride my Harley or just contract any number of ailments or just drop dead in my sleep.