18 year old New England Nazi...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...homophobe nut job walks into a bar, a gay bar last night, asks if it is a gay bar, walks to the back, watches two guys playing pool, then whips out a hatchet!

Starts attacking people and two guys fight back, knock him down, loses hatchet, then nut job gets up, whips out a pistol and starts shooting.

Wounds three people, two critical, takes off.

You'll be hearing more about this freak! Manhunt is on!

Neighbors say the kid hates everyone.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Larry Gude said:
...homophobe nut job walks into a bar, a gay bar last night, asks if it is a gay bar, walks to the back, watches two guys playing pool, then whips out a hatchet!

Starts attacking people and two guys fight back, knock him down, loses hatchet, then nut job gets up, whips out a pistol and starts shooting.

Wounds three people, two critical, takes off.

You'll be hearing more about this freak! Manhunt is on!

Neighbors say the kid hates everyone.

Wetnoodle?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It'll never be me...

MMDad said:
I finally got my first truthfully signed anonymous red: :killingme :razz: :lmao:

..I sign mine. Plus I thought the same thing; the kid is probably gay and hates himself so much for it that he's lashing out. Or just an evil POS.

willie

Larry Gude said:
..I sign mine. Plus I thought the same thing; the kid is probably gay and hates himself so much for it that he's lashing out. Or just an evil POS.
Why would he hate himself? He probably thinks he's a superior being chosen to eliminate the lesser ones. The voices in his head never lie.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
huntr1 said:
18 and in a bar. Isn't that illegal? Bet the bar owner gets sued by the injured parties.

It depends... Some bars will let you in at 18 until certain times on certain days... I know most of the bars around here, unless its posted no one under 21 on the door, will let 18-20 in untill 8-9 oclock or so...

But, the bar will probably still get sued...

onebdzee

off the shelf
MMDad said:
Two dead, one a cop. This stupid punk is going to fry.

Well, lets see....he is 18....by the time they get all the evidence and have the states attorney indict him....he will be 21....he might not have money, so, he's gonna need a court appointed attorney....now he's 22....pick the jury....22.5....delay....delay....delay....25....go to court....plead insanity....insanity testing....he was sexually and/or mentally abused as a child....sentenced to state mental hospital for the rest of his life

Anyone care to place bets?

MMDad

Lem Putt
onebdzee said:
Well, lets see....he is 18....by the time they get all the evidence and have the states attorney indict him....he will be 21....he might not have money, so, he's gonna need a court appointed attorney....now he's 22....pick the jury....22.5....delay....delay....delay....25....go to court....plead insanity....insanity testing....he was sexually and/or mentally abused as a child....sentenced to state mental hospital for the rest of his life

Anyone care to place bets?

This was in Arkansas. If he was just a gay basher, he'd walk. Killing a cop = death penalty. Cop + Woman = he might live until the trial is over, but either way he's dead before he's 21.

MMDad

Lem Putt
MMDad said:
Two dead, one a cop. This stupid punk is going to fry.

18 year old New England... 02-04-2006 08:23 PM Lighten up dude.

I really don't care how much red you give me, but ???????

Gay bashing Nazi and I call him a punk? Please debate this, because I really do not understand.

onebdzee

off the shelf
18 year old New England... 02-04-2006 08:23 PM Lighten up dude.

I really don't care how much red you give me, but ??????

Wasn't me, babe

Gay bashing Nazi and I call him a punk? Please debate this, because I really do not understand.

You take a look at his Myspace?....Definite Issues

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
MMDad said:
This was in Arkansas. If he was just a gay basher, he'd walk. Killing a cop = death penalty. Cop + Woman = he might live until the trial is over, but either way he's dead before he's 21.
He's got some v-e-r-y interesting friends on that site. :dork: :twitch:

They referred to him as jake jeckyl.

onebdzee

off the shelf
Penn said:
He's got some v-e-r-y interesting friends on that site. :dork: :twitch:

They referred to him as jake jeckyl.

next to this kid, my kids are perfect angels

my kids wonder why I made sure that I was attached to their myspace accounts and I check them frequently....to date I have no major or minor issues :yay: