1st date question

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Chasey_Lane said:
I'm not romantic at all, so my ideal date would be more on the masculine side. I don't want an expensive dinner, I don't want to see a movie and I don't want to watch the stars with you. :lol:

What is it you would like (on the masculine side) ?

Romance can be fun. Not as fun as sex of course, but like playing a game where everyone knows the outcome but plays anyway. :love:

bcp

In My Opinion
Dougstermd said:
My two shiny coppers.

Every girl i have taken to the Green Door for their first time woke up in my bed the next morning.

cool, wait a sec,,,

didnt you once say that you took your friends great grandmother there?

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Chasey_Lane said:
I'm not romantic at all, so my ideal date would be more on the masculine side. I don't want an expensive dinner, I don't want to see a movie and I don't want to watch the stars with you. :lol:

I want to walk you through wildflowers ....and I wana check you for TICKS...

smoothmarine187

juggy4805 said:
Swinger clubs ay?
Here is my dream date.........

I wake up to my alarm clock playing "Nothing But a G Thing" at 7 pm. I hit the shower, dry off and put on some old spice cologne. Then I take my brown pimp suit out of the plastic and put it on and of course put on my freshest black socks and my now or later gator shoes. I say bye to my moms and I hit the streets bumping some NWA out of my blown up 6 X 9's. I roll up in my grandmas 1976 Cadillac Eldorado and proceed to casually pimp stroll up to the door.

I rap on the door until her pops opens it up, I slap him some skin, say "whats crackin" and then stroll inside. He hollas for Chamberita to get her skanky ass downstairs and then offers me a 40 of steel reserve. I chug it down like a camel that has been stuck in the desert for 20 years, then I slap him in the nutz, yell "safety" and head for the door. By the time I stroll back to the car with my gangster lean, Chamberita has finally caught up.

We get in the car hit the switches and roll to the nearest Micky Deez. I order her 2 cheeseburgers and a 40 of OE (this is my dream, McDonalds sells beer). By the time we hit the park I have hit the switches so many times that all her food has flown out the window, but you better believe she still has the 40 and is pounding it like a champion. We hit the dope spot at the park, and there is no longer a need to use hydros to bounce the car. THE END

Can you tell I'm bored this morning........:lol:

Gwydion

smoothmarine187 said:

I wake up to my alarm clock playing "Nothing But a G Thing" at 7 pm. I hit the shower, dry off and put on some old spice cologne. Then I take my brown pimp suit out of the plastic and put it on and of course put on my freshest black socks and my now or later gator shoes. I say bye to my moms and I hit the streets bumping some NWA out of my blown up 6 X 9's. I roll up in my grandmas 1976 Cadillac Eldorado and proceed to casually pimp stroll up to the door.

I rap on the door until her pops opens it up, I slap him some skin, say "whats crackin" and then stroll inside. He hollas for Chamberita to get her skanky ass downstairs and then offers me a 40 of steel reserve. I chug it down like a camel that has been stuck in the desert for 20 years, then I slap him in the nutz, yell "safety" and head for the door. By the time I stroll back to the car with my gangster lean, Chamberita has finally caught up.

We get in the car hit the switches and roll to the nearest Micky Deez. I order her 2 cheeseburgers and a 40 of OE (this is my dream, McDonalds sells beer). By the time we hit the park I have hit the switches so many times that all her food has flown out the window, but you better believe she still has the 40 and is pounding it like a champion. We hit the dope spot at the park, and there is no longer a need to use hydros to bounce the car. THE END

Best. Post. Ever.
:larry:

Redskinsmama

i didn't get a chance to read everyone's replies last night, but i will tell you what, you have all made my morning....such funny responses! especially smooth marine. ok let me give you a little more background...

i know this guy. he's been to the door many times, as have I. we've pretty much grown up together but never ran in the same circle, and once i moved back from college, we started hanging out...not all the time but enough that i would see every couple weeks. I feel like since i've known him, it would just be awkward to go and do the fancy dinner. i don't want to put that kind of pressure on either of us, so i figured i would pick a place that we're both comfortable at and if it doesn't work out, then all i have to do is call my friends and they magically show up surprising us. oh and the green door has silver strike now....unless they took it out in the last month...that's the main reason i go there, b/c i love that game!

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
smoothmarine187 said:

:yay: :lmao:

bohman

Redskinsmama said:
i don't want to put that kind of pressure on either of us, so i figured i would pick a place that we're both comfortable at and if it doesn't work out, then all i have to do is call my friends and they magically show up surprising us.

Sounds like you got it figured out, relax and enjoy yourself. Which is what will make it a good first date.

Just avoid stepping in the "presents" that the dogs occasionally leave behind, and you should be all set. :yay:

Redskinsmama

:killingme

bohman said:
Sounds like you got it figured out, relax and enjoy yourself. Which is what will make it a good first date.

Just avoid stepping in the "presents" that the dogs occasionally leave behind, and you should be all set. :yay:

LordStanley

I know nothing
smoothmarine187 said:

your grandmom put hydros in her hoopty? :lmao: