2 guinea pigs available

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
yup - they need it ! I told the guy about the homes the pigs had been in, and the trouble with other critters trying to eat them ..... so hopefully they will be okay with their new home, but I told him if it doesn't work out I will always take them back. I'm sure the pigs are getting confused as they have been in/out of 7 homes in the past 16 months (okay we are listed 2 times so technically 6 homes)....

home #1 - where they were born
home #2 - they came to us
home #3 - dog wanted to eat pigs
home #4 - cats wanted to eat pigs
home #5 is when #4 home sent them to be pets at the kids school so get them away from the pig-eating monster cats LOL
home #6 - school ended so pigs came back to us
home #7 - new adoptive home

I can't tell you how many names they have had LOL I didn't bother to name them or I would have added to the confusion.

stockgirl

Stocki
yup - they need it ! I told the guy about the homes the pigs had been in, and the trouble with other critters trying to eat them ..... so hopefully they will be okay with their new home, but I told him if it doesn't work out I will always take them back. I'm sure the pigs are getting confused as they have been in/out of 7 homes in the past 16 months (okay we are listed 2 times so technically 6 homes)....

home #1 - where they were born
home #2 - they came to us
home #3 - dog wanted to eat pigs
home #4 - cats wanted to eat pigs
home #5 is when #4 home sent them to be pets at the kids school so get them away from the pig-eating monster cats LOL
home #6 - school ended so pigs came back to us
home #7 - new adoptive home

I can't tell you how many names they have had LOL I didn't bother to name them or I would have added to the confusion.

Daisy and Cookie were the ones that we named them. :lol: