2000 Mules

Louise

Man you people will believe ANYTHING.

Let’s see. This video and damning evidence would have been collected over a year ago. And this info could have turned the election if it were released contemporaneously (assuming it’s true, but it’s not). But noooo.

Instead this curry muncher holds onto it and makes a movie? Over a year later?

Pretty obvious you fools are being played.

AGAIN

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
It is obvious you don’t think for yourself. Are you paying attention to what is happening in the World? I think that you are not. Let me know when you have no food, or gas. Pun intended.

Edit. I bet you love the newly created Ministry of Disinformation.

Last edited:

Louise

The cheat could not be done without planning and instructions from a powerful and major source.
Instructions had to be given and it wasn't done by accident.

Don't look for ever finding the source in our lifetime, some day a historian may make some effort to find it but it will be like the Kennedy assassination we will never know who lead the actual crime.
Just like we locked up Epsteins girl friend for being a white slaver and not one man has been indicted for doing the screwing.
I think the answer is Soros.

Louise

This is random. I was surfing the internet. Insert Fauci and the CDC. All the same. And no, my fam has never been vaxxed, and never will be. It is better to die a patriot fighting back. God bless the USA. 🇺🇸That’s all. Nite nite. Sleep well.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Fact Checking the Fact Checkers: Debunking AP's '2000 Mules' Hit Piece

Let’s go through the various claims AP believes “2000 Mules” got wrong.

Geotracking/Cellphone Location Data

According to Gregg Phillips, True the Vote analyzed more than a petabyte (1,000 terabytes) of data from smartphones in Phoenix, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Detroit, Milwaukee, and Las Vegas, covering the time period from October 1 through Election Day (and through January 6 in Georgia to cover the Senate runoff). In Atlanta, the group says that by using that data they identified 242 “mules” who met their criteria (visited 10 different ballot drop boxes and at least five different nonprofit organizations identified as “stash houses”) during that time frame. Here’s what the AP had to say about that claim:

[E]xperts say cellphone location data, even at its most advanced, can only reliably track a smartphone within a few meters — not close enough to know whether someone actually dropped off a ballot or just walked or drove nearby.
“You could use cellular evidence to say this person was in that area, but to say they were at the ballot box, you’re stretching it a lot,” said Aaron Striegel, a professor of computer science and engineering at the University of Notre Dame. “There’s always a pretty healthy amount of uncertainty that comes with this.”

That’s simply not true. In the first sentence of the quote, the writer says that experts say that a smartphone can be reliably tracked within a few meters. Depending on what “a few” means in this case, that could be six or nine feet. That’s hardly leaving a healthy amount of uncertainty. Also, we’re not just talking about one visit to a ballot box.

SamSpade

Fact Checking the Fact Checkers: Debunking AP's '2000 Mules' Hit Piece

Let’s go through the various claims AP believes “2000 Mules” got wrong.

Geotracking/Cellphone Location Data

According to Gregg Phillips, True the Vote analyzed more than a petabyte (1,000 terabytes) of data from smartphones in Phoenix, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Detroit, Milwaukee, and Las Vegas, covering the time period from October 1 through Election Day (and through January 6 in Georgia to cover the Senate runoff). In Atlanta, the group says that by using that data they identified 242 “mules” who met their criteria (visited 10 different ballot drop boxes and at least five different nonprofit organizations identified as “stash houses”) during that time frame. Here’s what the AP had to say about that claim:

That’s simply not true. In the first sentence of the quote, the writer says that experts say that a smartphone can be reliably tracked within a few meters. Depending on what “a few” means in this case, that could be six or nine feet. That’s hardly leaving a healthy amount of uncertainty. Also, we’re not just talking about one visit to a ballot box.
There’s also of course - the video. The video of the same person doing just that.

You can’t have a secure election when you don’t bother having the means to secure each vote. What good are cameras when people can stuff the drop box in broad daylight with zero repercussions?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
When our news media becomes so blatantly politically partisan they're worthless. I don't even read AP stories anymore because I automatically assume they're lying, just like they've lied so many times before.

PJay

When our news media becomes so blatantly politically partisan they're worthless. I don't even read AP stories anymore because I automatically assume they're lying, just like they've lied so many times before.

I love going to the mountains. So peaceful. Clears your head of all the junk. You and M should take a trip. Rent a cabin. You can thank me later.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I know, but there are people there..television, computers, etc., you know, the stuff that causes high blood pressure. :lol:

Oh well, it was just a thought. I am feeling so good after my recent trip, I want everyone to feel as good as I do.

Well I feel terrific and am glad you do too.

Where did you go? I'm WAY more interested in people's travels than politic stuff.

Hijinx

This. This. This. This. This.
It's a lot like the Durham investigation.
We all know that it was a scam paid for by Hillary and the Democrat party.
We all know it harmed President Trump and therefore harmed the United States.
It was Treason, It was meant to harm us and it did for 4 years.

Nobody is going to jail for it . The plotters should be executed .
Instead they are still running off at the mouth.

Grumpy

Just watched 2000 mules, will have to look at Tim Pool's comments later..I'm sure it will be interesting.
Well, to have a discussion about 2000 Mules, Tim should have seen it first, disappointing video regardless of his opinion about the fact checkers. Kinda amazed that he would broach the subject without seeing the documentary, maybe he saw it and won't admit it just to bow to the Youtube poobahs that might demonetize him.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
"We are a nation run by a criminal cartel masquerading as a democracy".