2006 SOMD.COM Open

morganj614

bresamil said:
Have you ever been in a plane lavatory? No way Air fits into those, especially not with company. :lmao:

How about a late night cross country flight, empty plane and under blankets?

I am not a member, but that's how I want it to happen :killingme

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
The parts of the dream left out are that Owen Wilson, Alan Alda, and my daughter were also on the plane which was like a small private jet and we were either experiencing turbulence or some plane malfunction - truly not a romantic setting. Geesh, you people! Sorry I mentioned it. :coffee:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
bresamil said:
The parts of the dream left out are that Owen Wilson, Alan Alda, and my daughter were also on the plane which was like a small private jet and we were either experiencing turbulence or some plane malfunction - truly not a romantic setting. Geesh, you people! Sorry I mentioned it. :coffee:

I hate it when I have a dream that doesn't end the way I want and I wake up grumpy. :poorbaby:

:razz:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
bresamil said:
Have you ever been in a plane lavatory? No way Air fits into those, especially not with company. :lmao:
I saw something on "Real Sex" a while back about this guy who has a bed in the back of his plane just so you can join "The Club". :lmao: I think he was out in Vegas or something.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
kom526 said:
I saw something on "Real Sex" a while back about this guy who has a bed in the back of his plane just so you can join "The Club". :lmao: I think he was out in Vegas or something.
That's the only way it would work for me. :lmao:

There's a show called "Real Sex"? :twitch: :eyebrow:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
cattitude said:
Did you see the episode with the glass :gossip: "you can put them in the dishwasher." :faint:
Yes I did. How did you like the size of the yacht those guys owned? What a setting for the filming of the "instructional video". :lmao: Evidently there is a lot of money to be made in "glassware".

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
kom526 said:
Yes I did. How did you like the size of the yacht those guys owned? What a setting for the filming of the "instructional video". :lmao: Evidently there is a lot of money to be made in "glassware".

I can't think of the name of that boat...:lol:

UFB...who'd have thought. I was trying to explain it all to Otter. I think he thought I was :crazy:

Softballkid said:
:eyebrow: care to fill me in :snacks:
The joke works best when performed... but here it is...

A young newlywed couple boarded the plane heading for Dallas, Texas. They were extremely excited at the thought of possibly joining the “Mile High Club” but couldn’t figure out how they were going to get away with it as the plane was full to capacity. He leaned to his wife and whispered, “I can’t stand it anymore. We are going to have to do something!” She breathlessly replied, “I know, but what?” Then minutes later she whispered, “I’ve got an idea. Undo your pants.” She quickly removed her panties from beneath her skirt and immediately positioned herself on his lap. She rose slightly and tapped the person in front of her on his shoulder. “Excuse me, sir. Are you going to Dallas?” He replied, “Ah, yes” as she sat back down. She then rose slightly to tap the person sitting next to him. ““Excuse me, sir. Are you going to Dallas?” He replied, “Of course” as she sat back down. She slightly rose again and said, “So are we!” She began clapping excitedly and began to bounce, singing, “We’re all going to Dallas! We’re all going to Dallas! We’re all…….”

Nupe2

kwillia said:
The joke works best when performed... but here it is...

A young newlywed couple boarded the plane heading for Dallas, Texas. They were extremely excited at the thought of possibly joining the “Mile High Club” but couldn’t figure out how they were going to get away with it as the plane was full to capacity. He leaned to his wife and whispered, “I can’t stand it anymore. We are going to have to do something!” She breathlessly replied, “I know, but what?” Then minutes later she whispered, “I’ve got an idea. Undo your pants.” She quickly removed her panties from beneath her skirt and immediately positioned herself on his lap. She rose slightly and tapped the person in front of her on his shoulder. “Excuse me, sir. Are you going to Dallas?” He replied, “Ah, yes” as she sat back down. She then rose slightly to tap the person sitting next to him. ““Excuse me, sir. Are you going to Dallas?” He replied, “Of course” as she sat back down. She slightly rose again and said, “So are we!” She began clapping excitedly and began to bounce, singing, “We’re all going to Dallas! We’re all going to Dallas! We’re all…….”

:lmao: