2006 SOMD.COM Open

Agee

kom526 said:
I'll have change my shorts if I break 100... :lmao:

Bring an extra pair.

I'm in on any sort of skins game, more bragging rights or humility!
Looks like we might be getting the coolest day of the next four

Nupe2

Sorry I couldn't make the main event but Kom was willing to endure the heat (and my golf game) at Wicomico this morning. We had a great time today and I'm looking forward to joining the main tour at the next event! I want a hat! :lol:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Nupe2 said:
I couldn't do that...he's earned it! :lol:

You're soooo right..sorry you couldn't make it, Kom and SBK did fine, we'll schedule around your hectic schedule next time..:rolleyes:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Nupe2 said:
Sorry I couldn't make the main event but Kom was willing to endure the heat (and my golf game) at Wicomico this morning. We had a great time today and I'm looking forward to joining the main tour at the next event! I want a hat! :lol:
:sandbagger: :lmao:
If Nupe gets the flatstick working he'll be the one collecting $$ at the next event.

Last edited:

Pete

Repete
Larry Gude said:
...if we did, it would have new name on it this year, eh?

:lmao:
Yea, too bad Bruce was disqualified because he didn't have at least 1 post on the forum :lol: That makes Otter the "Reigning Champion" I will just have to cling to my "Former Champion" title :AlBundy: :lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
We do need a trophy...

Pete said:
Yea, too bad Bruce was disqualified because he didn't have at least 1 post on the forum :lol: That makes Otter the "Reigning Champion" I will just have to cling to my "Former Champion" title :AlBundy: :lol:

...maybe an old 4mb ram card with past and current champions names scribbled on a piece of duct tape, stuck to it.

Or, how about the 'golden mouse' ??? We would have room on that to engrave winners, or at least gouge them into the plastic.

I know! An empty 10oz'er!

Pete

Repete
Larry Gude said:
...maybe an old 4mb ram card with past and current champions names scribbled on a piece of duct tape, stuck to it.

Or, how about the 'golden mouse' ??? We would have room on that to engrave winners, or at least gouge them into the plastic.

I know! An empty 10oz'er!
I will work on it :yay: but you need to talk to the sponsor of the tournament about awarding a prize of some sort. The Masters has the "Green Jacket" Perhaps a "Golden Mousepad" might be in order. (Retroactively of course) :lol:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Pete said:
Keep playing and I see your name engraved on the trophy in the near future :yay: Wait, we don't have a trophy :confused:

Is that your way of telling me to steal it from the winner and just etchingmy name in it :shrug:

:roflmao: