2010 Show/Event/Clinic Dates

Eventer29

So excited about our Jumper show @ Country Haven!! My Fiance and I worked our butts off making standards for the show that was orig. scheduled for fall but was canceled twice. Finally get to use our pretty jumps outside of our shows at Riverview! My kids get to show both days! Thanks so much Country Haven for allowing us to use your facilities.
*Note*
The 21st is the scheduled rain date for Country Haven's Hunter/Eq show. If they have to cancel and move the show to the 21st we will of course have to cancel our show. If this happens we will try to reschedule. So lets hope for great weather for both shows!!
Also contrary to the prize list that was hurriedly sent out, start time for the show is 10:00 am

Last edited:

Sparks

Information and forms for the Marlborough Starter Trial at Rosaryville have been posted on their website. I'm excited! Who else plans on going?

There's no info on the website about the Jumper Derby. Does anyone have details for that?

I might go and do super-chicken, opps, I mean elementary :bigwhoop:

Haven't had a real ride on Willow since mid-January. :frown:

Duckz

Just wanted to thank you a bunch Duckz for putting this together, it's very helpful!

Also wanted to add the Marlborugh Hunt Races @ Roedown on April 11.
Maryland Steeplechasing

No prob! I had to do SOMETHING during all those snow storms, might as well daydream about horse shows :whistle:

Roedown is the same day as the starter trial at Rosaryville???:cds: Crap...

TCF42

yeeeeeee!
I know-- I'm torn between the two! I promised a student she could do the medium pony races, over a year ago. But I really need the starter event to kick things into gear with my mare.... :shrug:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
The Calvert Chapter of PVDA is hosting a Fix-a-Test Clinic with Hallie Ahrnsbrak on May 16th, 2010. The clinic will be held at Bluebird Farm in southern Anne Arundel. Cost is $30 per 30 minute ride. You do not need to be a PVDA member to ride. Auditing is free. We plan to use the outdoor arena but we can move it indoors if needed.

For more information and an entry form check out this page:
Fix-a-Test Clinic 5.16.10 - Calvert Chapter PVDA- powered by SmugMug

Duckz

Update: Marlborough Jumper Derby pushed back to March 27
AMIT Show Prep Clinic rescheduled to March 21

Rain rain go away!:cds:

devinej

good thinking bentley's rider

So who is going to the Starter Trial at rosaryville on sunday?? i hear they need more entries or they might cancel!!!

Sparks

good thinking bentley's rider

So who is going to the Starter Trial at rosaryville on sunday?? i hear they need more entries or they might cancel!!!

You know I have frequently checked the first page of this thread to plan my calendar. Thank you Duckz!!

I'm going to the starter trial on Sunday. :)

EDITED TO ADD: They now have enough entries to run it but are still taking post entries this week.

Last edited:

Duckz

I was going to but it's the same day as Roedown :-(

You and everyone else :coffee: Huge bummer with the timing, esp since there's a rumor that this could be the last year for Roedown.

Thanks for the bump bentley, reminded me to post the dressage show series at Begin Again :howdy:

Don't forget about the Bomb Proofing clinic coming up (seriously, even if you don't want to ride, come audit because it's hilarious good times!) and keep an eye out for more Steuart Pittman clinics at Woodbury :yahoo: If your barn or organization is hosting a clinician, show series, trail ride, etc open to the public let me know and I'll add it to the list :howdy:

Last edited:

TCF42

yeeeeeee!
-dies- LAST YEAR FOR ROEDOWN?! I hope it is just a rumor..

But, we are going to Rosaryville. Me and 1 kiddy. It'll be interesting..

Sparks

-dies- LAST YEAR FOR ROEDOWN?! I hope it is just a rumor..

That's because the property is for sale. If it sells, the new owners might not want to continue with the races.

I think schooling on Saturday will be the interesting day ;)