2011-12 Divisional Round - Football Pool

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
(The way I see it)...The only way you don't advance is if the Packers win and it's an over.

I wrote down the O/U was 32.5 on the Ravens game :doh: Glad you keep track of this, I was running around in Target last night yelling at my phone because the gnats for scored that last touchdown :lmao: My wife disappeared shortly after that for a bit :confused: :lmao:

Dang Ravens game cost me from continuing on, if Houston hadnt missed that field goal, this game would have gone over.

Thanks Rael for all you do. :buddies:

I thought you won :lol: If that matters any :cheers:

Two years in a row I get a bye then I'm one and done. Son of a b

:whistle:

:neener:

Just messing with ya, if it makes ya feel better, read my first comment, at least you didn't make yourself look like an idiot in public :roflmao:

homedepot20

DonBarzini :buddies: Good Luck next week ! If I remember right you gave me a good challenge in the Super Bowl round 2 years ago !

Good Luck to you as well sir. I remember it more as a good old fashioned a$$-kicking, where you pretty much wiped the floor with me. So I'm looking for no small measure of revenge.

:buddies:

The older I get, the less I remember :whistle: ! I don't remember it as a A$$ - kickin match up so you got me worried . Pay backs & revenge are a B#### ! :coffee: