2011 NHL Playoffs

Baz

This. ------------------>
Caps might have made it to the second round but it took 7 games for Tampa Bay to beat the Pens, not four!

Next year's another year -- see y'all back here then! :lol:

:buddies:

Pens without Sid and Geno lost in 7 by 1. Caps get swept with their stars playing.

Interesting.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Caps will be dangerous with the proper coach.
See, I think Bruce is a decent coach but the players may just tune him out anymore. He's been with most of these guys since the AHL. Brought them back from the bottom of the Eastern conference to the playoffs and a game 7 against Philly in his first half season. The guy has no problem winning during the regular season. Post-season is a different story. Seems as if they have an issue when they face the more veteran teams in the league during the playoffs. Young players making bone-headed mental mistakes.

Perhaps another coach will push this team over the edge. The wrong choice could set this franchise back, however. I'm not so certain I want to take that chance. Guess we'll see. It'll be interesting.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Dear Caps,

When you're done with your brooms, please send them to the Philadelphia Flyers. They will need them next...

R,

Lordstanley

:banghead:

craptastic

Those brooms may see some action in Detroit, first. :smile:

Very true...might be some well worn brooms when it's all said and done. I am officially hoping for a Tampa-San Jose Cup match-up now. With San Jose winning of course :buddies:

Baz

This. ------------------>
Very true...might be some well worn brooms when it's all said and done. I am officially hoping for a Tampa-San Jose Cup match-up now. With San Jose winning of course :buddies:

That's pretty much the finals I'd like to see, as well, though I'd rather see Tampa win. I'd like Ryan Malone to lift the Cup at some point, seeing as how he just missed it by a year in Pittsburgh.

craptastic

That's pretty much the finals I'd like to see, as well, though I'd rather see Tampa win. I'd like Ryan Malone to lift the Cup at some point, seeing as how he just missed it by a year in Pittsburgh.

Yeah, I guess it really wouldn't matter to me. Tampa winning would be nice because that would make me feel a little better about them crushing us but San Jose has never had a cup before so that would be nice as well. :popcorn: