2011 NHL Playoffs

Baz

This. ------------------>
The Red Wings just had to go and ruin the perfect Sweepapalooza, didn't they. Oh well, as some guy named after meat once sang, two out of three ain't bad.

It's known as the toughest trophy to win in sports for good reason. :buddies:

Go Bolts!

donbarzini

go b's

Attachments

• Bruins.jpg
    Bruins.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 51

donbarzini

I've been rooting for ALL Boston sports teams since the best part of your daddy was a wet spot on the mattress at the local Holiday Inn. So bite my a$$ sunshine

Baz

I've been rooting for ALL Boston sports teams since the best part of your daddy was a wet spot on the mattress at the local Holiday Inn. So bite my a$$ sunshine

You just wait til it's safe to do so. Piss off Bandwagon. Go back to boresball.

donbarzini

You just wait til it's safe to do so. Piss off Bandwagon. Go back to boresball.

Really? I've been supporting the Bruins since BEFORE Bobby Orr came out of high school. Back in the days of Teddy Green(I STILL wanna reincarnate Wayne Maki and kill him myself) and Johnny Bucyk. I helped BUILD that bandwagon when it was pulled by a horse, b itch. So know whereof you speak before you open your.....big......fat.........yap.

Baz

Really? I've been supporting the Bruins since BEFORE Bobby Orr came out of high school. Back in the days of Teddy Green(I STILL wanna reincarnate Wayne Maki and kill him myself) and Johnny Bucyk. I helped BUILD that bandwagon when it was pulled by a horse, b itch. So know whereof you speak before you open your.....big......fat.........yap.

:shrug:

If you say so. Seems a bit odd you wait until the conference finals to hop in on the hockey conversation, but hey, so be it. It's been an interesting season and postseason so far.

Welcome aboard.

Baz

Sharks certainly have to have that sinking feeling in their guts after letting last night's game get away like that. Was hoping they'd drive the stake in, but that would have been too easy.

donbarzini

:shrug:

If you say so. Seems a bit odd you wait until the conference finals to hop in on the hockey conversation, but hey, so be it. It's been an interesting season and postseason so far.

Welcome aboard.

You ever hear of not wanting to jinx your team? We were up 3-0 to the Broad St Babies last year and I ran my mouth. So.............. lesson learned.

donbarzini

How do you think the Sharks feel NOW??? They're so tight you couldn't pound a bb up their butt with a ten pound sledge.

Baz

Well, now they feel like the whale from HHGTG.

But Vancouver felt like that earlier, and advanced. So who knows?