2011 NHL Playoffs

Baz

This. ------------------>
The Red Wings are gone, finally! :yahoo:

Now that San Jose got around to knocking them out, I'll be okay with whoever wins the Cup, but would prefer Tampa Bay or the Sharks. No big deal, though. Just hoping for 3 competitive series to close the year out.

That said, GO BOLTS!!!

craptastic

The Red Wings are gone, finally! :yahoo:

Now that San Jose got around to knocking them out, I'll be okay with whoever wins the Cup, but would prefer Tampa Bay or the Sharks. No big deal, though. Just hoping for 3 competitive series to close the year out.

That said, GO BOLTS!!!

Go BOLTS and SHARKS!!! :dye:

Baz

6-5?!?!! What a crazy game! Was fun to watch for sure, but was insane to see so much offense from these two teams. Game 3 will probably be 1-1 going into the 2nd OT. :lol:

LordStanley

I know nothing
6-5?!?!! What a crazy game! Was fun to watch for sure, but was insane to see so much offense from these two teams. Game 3 will probably be 1-1 going into the 2nd OT. :lol:

I caught the last period :faint: I hope this series goes 7 games. That was some exciting hockey.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Don't like that kind of game. Prefer Baz's 1-1 doubleOT. THAT gets the blood flowing.

If I was in your shoes, Id say the same thing. But now, Im an outsider with no vested intrest in either team. I can actually sit back and enjoy the game without any physical or emotional stress... :lol:

Sweet 16

^^8^^
If I was in your shoes, Id say the same thing. But now, Im an outsider with no vested intrest in either team. I can actually sit back and enjoy the game without any physical or emotional stress... :lol:

Me neither but it's still a little stressful because I don't want TBL to win!

donbarzini

While Tampa didn't seem to get as many "quality" shots as Boston, they did end up outshooting the Bruins. For Mike Keenan to sit there and claim that Tampa came out flat as the reason they lost, really shows his Philly/New York bias.

Baz

The dreaded 3-goal lead struck Boston on Saturday. Boston had their opportunity to take control and Tampa grabbed it away. Should be fun tonight!

Meanwhile, the Sharks look completely overmatched by Vancouver. I don't think they can recover, but we'll see.

LordStanley

I know nothing
The dreaded 3-goal lead struck Boston on Saturday. Boston had their opportunity to take control and Tampa grabbed it away. Should be fun tonight!

Meanwhile, the Sharks look completely overmatched by Vancouver. I don't think they can recover, but we'll see.

I agree

donbarzini

I must be very, very quiet

Baz

I dont know guys.... Im thinking Vancouver is taking the cup home this year

So far so good for them. Finally making good on their regular season success. I still can't fully trust in Luongo, due to his history of making boneheaded mistakes when the pressure's on. But he's taken them this far, so maybe he's over it. That or the team is talented enough to overcome them.

Whichever team advances from the east is certainly going to have their hands full.