24 is on tonight!

Katt

I can't believe that 24 killed off Edgar!!! Last week, he was exposed to the nerve gas and didn't get into the safe rooms fast enough. I swear, you never know what to expect on that show! Can't wait to watch it tonight!... Oh, and does anyone else think Kim's hair on the show is fake? I saw her in People magazine and it says she is a brunnette now, so I'm assuming that's a wig? IT looks too perfect and unnatural to be her real hair. Besides, when last we saw her, she had short blond hair. :killingme

Toxick

Splat
Katt said:
I can't believe that 24 killed off Edgar!!!

I know! What's up with that? I was hoping for more seasons out of him. Him and Chloe have the perfect plutonic chemistry. They work good together, and I just liked his character.

Damn shame he had to go out like that.

Katt said:
Oh, and does anyone else think Kim's hair on the show is fake? I saw her in People magazine and it says she is a brunnette now, so I'm assuming that's a wig? IT looks too perfect and unnatural to be her real hair. Besides, when last we saw her, she had short blond hair. :killingme

Well, I don't know about her hair, it looks the same as it's always looked as far as I can tell. But I don't really pay attention to that sort of thing.

All I know is that I hope she lightens up. I don't care for her character as it is - never have, and her current attitudinal problem is not helping much. There's PLENTY of plot to go around for this season, and they don't need to inject needless drama-queen BS into it:

"How can you pretend to die, and then expect me to be happy to see you" :drama:

Gimme a break.

I don't remember C. Thomas Howell's character's name - but I hate his guts already. He's said 20 words so far, and after 5 words, I was hoping that Jack would throw him down the stairs after filling his goatee with shrapnel.

Unless his personality disposition changes FAST, I will be looking forward to his untimely death with vocal anticipation.

I was surprised at Edgar's death as well. I actually may have shed a tear when Chloe stood there and had to watch him die. :frown:

This show is an addiction for me. I cannot miss it!

Hessian

Is there an antedote?

I think the promo had someone else dying ...hmmm.

I have just started watching (since Alias went bust) and find the tension all the way through to be very gripping.

I saw Kiefer in a WWII movie (To end all wars...) and found the plot and acting to be very powerful. Look it up!

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
Hessian said:
I think the promo had someone else dying ...hmmm.

I have just started watching (since Alias went bust) and find the tension all the way through to be very gripping.

I saw Kiefer in a WWII movie (To end all wars...) and found the plot and acting to be very powerful. Look it up!

IMDB gives "To End all Wars" 7.2 out of 10! Would you say that rating is fair??? I've never seen the movie, so I wouldn't know...but Kiefer is good in almost anything he does :yay:

willie

Things happen in this show that are totally unexpected. Jack shooting that bad guys wife was a shocker.

I can't believe that last night I finally figured out which character was C. Thomas Howell. I just thought I kept missing his scenes somehow.

I truly feel old now. This is how I remember C. Thomas Howell aka Ponyboy:
cthomashowell.jpg

*sigh* Good times!

donbarzini

forever jewel said:
THEY KILLED TONY!!!!!! :war: He was one of my favorite characters...

You knew he was going out cause Michelle was gone, but I figured they were gonna have him make the sacrifice that "Rudy" ended up making. Never realized how talented Sean Astin really is. He was hilarious in "50 First Dates".

donbarzini said:
You knew he was going out cause Michelle was gone, but I figured they were gonna have him make the sacrifice that "Rudy" ended up making. Never realized how talented Sean Astin really is. He was hilarious in "50 First Dates".

Yes, that scene was really good. Although, I had to look away when that stuff came out of his mouth - it looked too realistic.

50 First Dates was a funny movie! :lmao:

Katt said:
I can't believe that 24 killed off Edgar!!! Last week, he was exposed to the nerve gas and didn't get into the safe rooms fast enough. I swear, you never know what to expect on that show! Can't wait to watch it tonight!... Oh, and does anyone else think Kim's hair on the show is fake? I saw her in People magazine and it says she is a brunnette now, so I'm assuming that's a wig? IT looks too perfect and unnatural to be her real hair. Besides, when last we saw her, she had short blond hair. :killingme

I just told my hubby last night they her hair looked like a wig or extensions. It looks too weird, especially with her dark eyebrows.

donbarzini

Yeah, I think they were extensions. The curls at the end didn't match the rest of the hair. And who wants to bet that we haven't seen the last of C. Thomas Howell's character? You know he's hiding some secret that is gonna cause Jack to have to save Kim yet again. But she did have a good line last night: "Every time I see you, people die."

forever jewel said:
That vice-prez pisses me off!!! :tantrum

Yes, he is up to something - and it ain't good!

Do you think Audrey really has something to do with the terrorists???? I've never been able to stand her anyway lol.

Katt

I thought is was sort of a "hum-drum" episode last night. Sort of a "filler" type to set us up for something better in a week or so. I hate those. oh, well. I think the presidential ppl are all so lame, we could do w/out any of them (minus Mrs. Logan... she's a keeper). CTU seems more interesting just having gone through that nerve gas and trying to continue their work.
:popcorn:

Good Morning, Jewel!

Katt

Speedy70 said:
Yes, he is up to something - and it ain't good!

Do you think Audrey really has something to do with the terrorists???? I've never been able to stand her anyway lol.

Not sure what to think about Audry, but she was w/out her guy for enough time to have "gone to the other side", and now he's gonna have to torture her to get it out of her. hehehe... :killingme