24 is on tonight!

donbarzini

Anybody want to take any action on whether or not David Palmer is still alive,
has had plastic surgery(since he's now in "The Unit") and it was really a double that was killed?

nomoney

donbarzini said:
Anybody want to take any action on whether or not David Palmer is still alive,
has had plastic surgery(since he's now in "The Unit") and it was really a double that was killed?
No , he's dead. He's in that other series now.

Toxick

Splat
nomoney said:
I didn't say aaron drugged the first lady mimbo :whack: :lol:

Sorry - On first read it sounded like that's what you were saying.
But I do think that Aaron trusts Martha.

And I think that Jack would kick that Lost caribbean dude's ASS!

With alacrity.

And I think Audrey's being set up.

nomoney

Toxick said:
And I think Audrey's being set up.
she has to be, he can't have been boinking two spy's from the dark side. (what was the chick in the first seasons name? Can't remember)

Toxick

Splat
nomoney said:
she has to be, he can't have been boinking two spy's from the dark side. (what was the chick in the first seasons name? Can't remember)

Nina.

The first episode of 24 I ever missed was the episode when he bussed a cap her ass. I think in Day 3.

I have to buy that season on DVD just so I can watch that episode.

Toxick

Splat
mainman said:
How does one program an SD card to self destruct.. I really wanna do that...:tantrum

It has to do with overclocking and voltage.
Lots of technical stuff.

Or, I bet CTU has special self-destructing memsticks for occasions just like that.

donbarzini

nomoney said:
No , he's dead. He's in that other series now.

Maybe I should speak more slowly and explain. They will bring in another actor to play the part of David Palmer, explaining that he had the surgery to disguise himself from the assassin(Thus explaining the absence of Cerrano) and the person who was shot was actually a double(a la Saddam).

nomoney

donbarzini said:
Maybe I should speak more slowly and explain. They will bring in another actor to play the part of David Palmer, explaining that he had the surgery to disguise himself from the assassin(Thus explaining the absence of Cerrano) and the person who was shot was actually a double(a la Saddam).
maybe you should quit coming up with retarded show ideas.

If that happens I might as well be watching Days of Our lives or some crap.

donbarzini

I guess my sarcasm button is broken again. That was exactly my point. It seems to be getting a little soap operaish. With two women in love with Jack, his daughter dating a probable adversary, the Secret Service agent secretly in love with the First Lady....Please get back to the a$$-kickin action and tension that this series was better at than most(if not all)others. Sorry if i pi$$ed you off.