24 is on tonight!

Katt

Speedy70 said:
Yes, he is up to something - and it ain't good!

Do you think Audrey really has something to do with the terrorists???? I've never been able to stand her anyway lol.

Or....... they could have gotten her keycard and accessed her clearance enough to set her up. Not sure what to think. It should be interesting to say the least.

Katt said:
Not sure what to think about Audry, but she was w/out her guy for enough time to have "gone to the other side", and now he's gonna have to torture her to get it out of her. hehehe... :killingme

Yeah, he's good at torturing! :lmao:

willie

Speedy70 said:
You mean President Palmer's brother? Yes!
This is my first year watching, how does the black guy, that got run off the road, fit into the picture? I'm going to be forced into getting the DVD.

Toxick

Splat
nomoney said:
do you think the vice president had something to do with the attack on what's his name?

Well the VP is a republican - and what's his name is David Palmer's (D) brother. And as we can see based on this season, Republicans come in two flavors: Ruthless Evil and Wishy-Washy nerd-boy.

I hope Wayne doesn't die. I liked his character. He's weaselly - but in a good way. And I hope Aaron get's some more face-time. I like that guy too.

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
willie said:
This is my first year watching, how does the black guy, that got run off the road, fit into the picture? I'm going to be forced into getting the DVD.

Former President Palmer (the President in the past couple seasons) was assassinated in the beginning of this season. That guy that was run off the road is his brother and was there when the former president was assassinated. I have a feeling he wants to avenge his brother's murder, but kinda hard now with these unknown people after him. Hope that helps you understand :huggy:

nomoney

willie said:
It's president palmers brother. (the president that got shot in the first show).

What I don't understand is why he's trying to get to the security guard with his info and not to jack :confused:

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
nomoney said:
What I don't understand is why he's trying to get to the security guard with his info and not to jack :confused:

Good Question!!! :shrug:

Didn't Jack tell him in the beginning that He was on Palmer's side and would be willing to help him out? :confused:

Toxick

Splat
forever jewel said:
That vice-prez pisses me off!!! :tantrum

I am tempted to say that the VP is the mastermind behind all this.

Usually about mid-way through the season they change it all up, and it turns out the first half of the season was a merely a front for the really really bad guy who was behind it all along.

This VP comes off as one of those guys. He's the puppetmaster - Bierko is the puppet.

mainman

Set Trippin
Toxick said:
I am tempted to say that the VP is the mastermind behind all this.

Usually about mid-way through the season they change it all up, and it turns out the first half of the season was a merely a front for the really really bad guy who was behind it all along.

This VP comes off as one of those guys. He's the puppetmaster - Bierko is the puppet.
He looks like dracula with that ####ed up ass hairdo too...:lmao:

Toxick

Splat
nomoney said:

:yikes: Ack! He's not a "security guard".

He's head of the Secret Service! Which makes him a good guy to be in touch with if you have info on an issue that might effect the safety of the president - or national security.

It's not like he's a Rent-a-cop from the mall.

nomoney

Toxick said:
:yikes: Ack! He's not a "security guard".

He's head of the Secret Service! Which makes him a good guy to be in touch with if you have info on an issue that might effect the safety of the president - or national security.

It's not like he's a Rent-a-cop from the mall.
:lol: you know what the eff I meant :lol:

but seriously-wth is he going to do with the info anyways. He's already not trustfull of the president enough to go to him with it-thanks to the wifey. If he goes to the wife-she'll just freak out and be drugged again.

Toxick

Splat
nomoney said:
wth is he going to do with the info anyways.

It depends on the info. He might be going through secret service because he knows of a threat to the Logan - most likely from the VP. Which would explain the need for secrecy, and also why he's going to SS instead of CTU.

nomoney said:
He's already not trustfull of the president enough to go to him with it-thanks to the wifey. If he goes to the wife-she'll just freak out and be drugged again.

Are we talking abou the same guy? Aaron is definitely a strict 'by the book' kind of guy. He wouldn't withhold info from the president, unless knowledge of the info endangers his life, or if it would destroy the president's plausible deniability.

Aaron didn't drug the First Lady. That was... whatever his name was - the one who hung himself - who drugged her. Aaron and the first lady are pretty close. He was feeling her up with his eyes a couple hours ago.

nomoney

Toxick said:
It depends on the info. He might be going through secret service because he knows of a threat to the Logan - most likely from the VP. Which would explain the need for secrecy, and also why he's going to SS instead of CTU.

Are we talking abou the same guy? Aaron is definitely a strict 'by the book' kind of guy. He wouldn't withhold info from the president, unless knowledge of the info endangers his life, or if it would destroy the president's plausible deniability.

Aaron didn't drug the First Lady. That was... whatever his name was - the one who hung himself - who drugged her. Aaron and the first lady are pretty close. He was feeling her up with his eyes a couple hours ago.
I didn't say aaron drugged the first lady mimbo :whack: :lol:

mainman said:
How does one program an SD card to self destruct.. I really wanna do that...:tantrum

I was wondering the same thing. But, I figured since Jack is the man, he has all kinds of neat gadgets; almost like James Bond.