Left lane drivers...

PsyOps

Pixelated
It was later determined that a 2009 White Nissan Altima, driven by Brittney Shantell Akosile, 25 of Lexington Park was traveling south in the northbound lane

Yeah, because if the person that was hit by the white Nissan was travelling north in the southbound lane, this would have never happened :rolleyes:

Last edited:

luvmygdaughters

See what happens when you dont have to worry about getting up Monday morning because you have a job to go to. You can stay out till almost 4:00 in the morning getting drunk and trying to drive home and then hit some poor person who does have to worry about getting to work in the morning. T & P for the driver of the van.

Last edited:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Yeah, because if the person that was hit by the white Nissan was travelling north in the southbound lane, this would have never happened :rolleyes:

I've actually experienced that in the same area.
Cruising home from the GF's place in the early morning, car passes me going the other way, we each dim our lights no big deal.....
Second later I'm :yikes: this is a divided highway
:jameo: call 911 and they tell me they're on it

luvmygdaughters

Cruising home from the GF's place in the early morning, car passes me going the other way, we each dim our lights no big deal.....

A young lady I used to work with (18), was coming home from her 2nd job at 2:30 in the morning. She was traveling S/B 5 in Charlotte Hall heading to her home in Golden Beach. Some drunk biatch was pulling out of the parking lot of the liquor store in CH. She started traveling north in the S/B lane and hit my co-worker head on. My co-worker had to be flown out with very serious injuries and spent the next 6 months in and out of the hospital, but after seeing pictures of the car, she was lucky to be alive. Of course the drunk was not hurt and it was discovered that she had a suspended license and 2 other DUI convictions.

bcp

In My Opinion
A young lady I used to work with (18), was coming home from her 2nd job at 2:30 in the morning. She was traveling S/B 5 in Charlotte Hall heading to her home in Golden Beach. Some drunk biatch was pulling out of the parking lot of the liquor store in CH. She started traveling north in the S/B lane and hit my co-worker head on. My co-worker had to be flown out with very serious injuries and spent the next 6 months in and out of the hospital, but after seeing pictures of the car, she was lucky to be alive. Of course the drunk was not hurt and it was discovered that she had a suspended license and 2 other DUI convictions.

Surprised your Co-worker wasnt ticketed for not yielding the right of way to oncoming traffic.
this is maryland after all

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
i heard this call go out this AM...

wow.... very lucky it wasnt worse than what it was.... but just like all effing drunk driver... they will be back on the road tomorrow :coffee:

vinnie

Vinnie
I've always maintained that if you're gonna commit a crime, Maryland is the place to do it! In the off chance you get convicted 90% of your sentenced will be "suspended". Then at some point you can appeal to have your sentenced reduced - usually successfully if you've been a good boy.:doh:

BernieP

Resident PIA

Want to know why I think the DUI checkpoints are a farce - because they don't do that kind of checking WHEN and WHERE they are more likely to catch drunks, they do it where and when they are most likely to be able to search more vehicles.

2:30AM at a liquor store, must have needed diapers for the baby

BernieP

Resident PIA
I've always maintained that if you're gonna commit a crime, Maryland is the place to do it! In the off chance you get convicted 90% of your sentenced will be "suspended". Then at some point you can appeal to have your sentenced reduced - usually successfully if you've been a good boy.:doh:

not always true, they are pretty hard on CDS possion and paraphenalia along with failure to pay child support. I've seen less forgivness to a user or a poor SOB that can't meet his rent then to repeated DIUs
That''s because most of the DIU cases the defendant will plead that they have s job..blah blah blah
Where as the poor guy working at Burger King gets thrown in jail for failure to pay his baby momma. Makes sense to me.
That's because the judges and prosecuters can relate to the DUI - most drink adn I'm sure most have gotten behind the wheel when they should not have - an error in judgement. If not them, a familiy member.
But the drug addict they can't relate to, they are just subhuman and in most cases they are young and either unemployed or don't have what we woud consider a 'good job".
Much easier to make an example of being tough on crime with them.

thurley42

HY;FR

I had the same thing happen around 1 am when I was coming back from DC...car left Big Dogs and was coming right at me...