27-Pound Lobster 'Rocky' Caught

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
"When you visit a lobster pound, your choice of lobster size is usually fairly limited. There are 1.5 pounders for the truly dainty, two and 2.5 pounders for normal folk, three and 3.5 pounders for high-rollers and maybe a $100 giant, weighing in at around 4.5 pounds, thrown in for good measure and for consumption by recent lottery winners. Crustaceans in this last category always looks comically big -- it seems impossible to imagine that a lobster could get much bigger. But an eye-popping recent catch by a Shrimp boat five miles off the coast of Rockland, Maine last Friday shows that lobsters really can get a lot bigger. Six times bigger!

The giant weighs in at a whopping 27 pounds and has been christened "Rocky." "

27-Pound Lobster 'Rocky' Caught 5 Miles Off The Coast Of Maine (VIDEO)

Katelin

one day the dark will end
Thankfully it is going to be released back to the cold water of Maine.
Oh Arky, thanks for posting news that is now old news!!
Guess you think all the folks here don't read OTHER websites!!!:coffee:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
What the hell is your hard on for her? I'm sure she enjoys living rent free inside your head. Plenty of room and all.

The story is dated today and not old news. I hadn't heard or read it. Get a friggin life already. :smack:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
What the hell is your hard on for her? I'm sure she enjoys living rent free inside your head. Plenty of room and all.

The story is dated today and not old news. I hadn't heard or read it. Get a friggin life already. :smack:

Me neither..my subscription to crustacean quarterly ran out :cds: I just can't keep up with lobster related news like I used to.

bcp

In My Opinion

You really are starting to be the ass of the forum, you do realize that don't you?
Great work on promoting your rescue, If I had money to donate I would rather burn it before it got into the hands of anyone associated with you.

Is it because Arky is better looking than you?

Hank

my war
ArkRescue said:
I bet that's also the case with people? Maybe that's why Jeffrey Dahmer went after mostly young people?

I know, that's a bad pun.

:lmao: katelin is right about one thing...you are a bit morbid...:biggrin: