30pt MONSTER

domeglowing

Prada Princess
I think it was a shame to kill the deer. Jesus I still cannot believe people get off shooting animals and eating them.

Ohhh big hunter man shoots animals that cannot defend themselves.
#######s.

domeglowing

Prada Princess
Nickster said:
That is truly a deer of a liftime. The 'Crutchfield' buck is gonna make headlines. That deer is the reason I wake up at 4 in the morning and spend all day in a tree freezing, just so I might have a shot at a monster like that. To know they really exist gets me pumped up to the extreme. The pics are awesome!

wow to know they really exist and then you go and kill it. nice. freaking rednecks.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
domeglowing said:
wow to know they really exist and then you go and kill it. nice. freaking rednecks.

Do you eat meat?

Do you wear products that use anything from animals?

Ofcourse you do!

Going out and taking fair chase game is much more ethical than going to the grocery store and buying meat from animals that are penned up A#%hole to elbow, pumped full of steroids and then led off to slaughter.

Do you know anything about what hunters, and the money collected from the licenses do for conservation?

Ofcourse you don't!

Open your narrow little mind and do some research and use your brain before you make stupid comments about something that you know nothing about.

Like it or not all animals including you are part of a food chain and humans just happen to be on the top of it.

This will be first of many posts that will follow mine that will tell you the samething so get ready.

domeglowing

Prada Princess
AK-74me said:
Do you eat meat?

Do you wear products that use anything from animals?

Ofcourse you do!

Going out and taking fair chase game is much more ethical than going to the grocery store and buying meat from animals that are penned up A#%hole to elbow, pumped full of steroids and then led off to slaughter.

Do you know anything about what hunters, and the money collected from the licenses do for conservation?

Ofcourse you don't!

Open your narrow little mind and do some research and use your brain before you make stupid comments about something that you know nothing about.

Like it or not all animals including you are part of a food chain and humans just happen to be on the top of it.

This will be first of many posts that will follow mine that will tell you the samething so get ready.

No I do not at all. I do not buy products that have been tested on animals, no I do not eat meat I am a vegan. Open your mind, studies and research have shown that you do not have to eat meat to sustain life to its full potential. Just because I do not take pride of hunting down a defenseless animal shooting it does not mean that I am wrong.

Stupid comments? Share with me the research you have conducted in being a vegan? Where is the sport of hunting an animal that cannot fight back and shooting it? how is that a sport when you have all the advantages? Ohhh big rednemck man has gun shoots deer and hucks it up with a 12 pack of 10 oz buds. Whoppi Freaking do......

Why don't you freaking rednecks try to get a little culture in your life.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
domeglowing said:
Ohhh big rednemck man has gun shoots deer and hucks it up with a 12 pack of 10 oz buds. Whoppi Freaking do......

Why don't you freaking rednecks try to get a little culture in your life.

I seriously doubt you live your entire life staying totally animal product free.

At any rate, look at this comment I quoted and tell me that is not a norrowed minded statement. Do you realize the kind of diseases that deer are susceptibale to if their population is not controlled to some point, look up "chronic wasting disease". Do you know that whitetail populations in this country are pretty much higher than they have ever been.

Obvisously living in this area you see all the dead deer on the side of the roads right? Imagine the damage that deer would do if they weren't controlled. Vehicle and personal injuries would skyrocket, farmers would be out of buisness because their crops would be eaten and then your vegan lifestyle would be interupted.

Or do you not drive either?

Think about the implications of not having hunters in this country, in just a few years of banning hunting the ecosystems would be so out of whack you be grabbing a gun yourself and eating some venison yourself.

As far as culture, maybe you should trying taking some of your own advice human culture has been to hunt since the begining of life.

Last edited:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Let's not give a peta/vegan/prada wearer a forum to rant.
Just let her fade to the Ladies room Forum were she belongs.

BTW I buy my 10oz by the case! 12 packs just dont last like they used too

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Bird Dog said:

Now looking at her former posts I realized she is just a troll.

General Lee

domeglowing said:
I think it was a shame to kill the deer. Jesus I still cannot believe people get off shooting animals and eating them.

Ohhh big hunter man shoots animals that cannot defend themselves.
#######s.

First off, at least deer are hunted and have a chance to survive year after year. Go express your voice to the people that kill cows and pigs in mass populations to supply the general population. Preaching your vegetation issues here, won't do you any good.

domeglowing

Prada Princess
AK-74me said:
I seriously doubt you live your entire life staying totally animal product free.

At any rate, look at this comment I quoted and tell me that is not a norrowed minded statement. Do you realize the kind of diseases that deer are susceptibale to if their population is not controlled to some point, look up "chronic wasting disease". Do you know that whitetail populations in this country are pretty much higher than they have ever been.

Obvisously living in this area you see all the dead deer on the side of the roads right? Imagine the damage that deer would do if they weren't controlled. Vehicle and personal injuries would skyrocket, farmers would be out of buisness because their crops would be eaten and then your vegan lifestyle would be interupted.

Or do you not drive either?

Think about the implications of not having hunters in this country, in just a few years of banning hunting the ecosystems would be so out of whack you be grabbing a gun yourself and eating some venison yourself.

As far as culture, maybe you should trying taking some of your own advice human culture has been to hunt since the begining of life.

For your information I do and I make it a point to live my life without the harming of animals and the points (if you want to call them that) you made had nothing to do with what I was talking about. These are all excuses made up so we can justify killing. Driving a car and hitting a deer is an accident. Children are killed everyday in auto accidents so does that mean we can all go out a shoot a kid? Over population is depleting the earth of its natural resources so maybe if we have open season on human hunting it will help take care of that too. Culture has nothing to do with ealry man hunting at all. We also performed surgery using leeches so do you consider that culture too?

domeglowing

Prada Princess
General Lee said:
First off, at least deer are hunted and have a chance to survive year after year. Go express your voice to the people that kill cows and pigs in mass populations to supply the general population. Preaching your vegetation issues here, won't do you any good.

What makes you think I do not take it up with them?

I have a right to voice my feelings just as you do. I do not care if it will do any good here or not but I will voice my opinion where and when ever I want to. i do not expect someone with with a neanderthal way of thinking to understand that. There are no grounds that you must eat meat. As rising consensus among health organizations, government health agencies, and nutritionists are proving that the best most healthy diets are diets that contain very little or no meat.

You mentioned in the earlier times but like I said that was in was in the past. In the past there may have been some reasonable justifications for eating meat. But in most modern societies, it is perfectly achievable to live a healthy, normal life without causing the deaths of animals. Just because a lot of people do something, is it right? For thousands of years many Buddhists have believed that eating animals is wrong.

Last edited:

domeglowing

Prada Princess
Bird Dog said:

wtf is wrong with Prada? I guess if it ain't at the local walmart or JCP it must be something wrong with it.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
domeglowing said:
Over population is depleting the earth of its natural resources so maybe if we have open season on human hunting it will help take care of that too. Culture has nothing to do with ealry man hunting at all.
A good place to start would be sacficing yourself for the "overall good"

Unless you don't partake in any of the modern conviences that technology has afforded us that contribute to the depletion of earth's resources then you are a hypocite.

Seriously take this crap to the PETA board, you come off as an extremeist moonbat, and I'm pretty sure you probably are or you wouldn't jump in a thread on hunting and troll it.

domeglowing

Prada Princess
AK-74me said:
A good place to start would be sacficing yourself for the "overall good"

Unless you don't partake in any of the modern conviences that technology has afforded us that contribute to the depletion of earth's resources then you are a hypocite.

Seriously take this crap to the PETA board, you come off as an extremeist moonbat, and I'm pretty sure you probably are or you wouldn't jump in a thread on hunting and troll it.

See what I mean, just because I do not agree with you then you have to resort to violence. This thread was on the front page and if you do not like people coming in here and speaking their minds then make it a private thread. You are just reaching now.

domeglowing

Prada Princess
So to whomever left the stupid karma statment. I do not need anything to define myself, Prada prides itself for being eco friendly and animals are not tested in anything they produce, that and the quality is worth paying the extra for it. Dumbass.

Pandora

Dome,

You are posting in the Outdoor Recreation section of the forum. The hunters you came along and bashed have every reason to be insulted. Hunters, my husband included, live for this time of year. They are as passionate about the sport and there isn’t a hunter out there that doesn’t DREAM of taking out a big one like this. Magazines have been coming down snapping pictures off and interviewing him for upcoming articles. This is a big news for hunters in this area.

You, in my opinion, are being extremely disrespectful insulting their sport here in the section provided on this forum for that. So, get your Prada ass out of this thread.

If you had nothing nice to say, you really shouldn't have said anything at all. :peace:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
domeglowing said:
wtf is wrong with Prada? I guess if it ain't at the local walmart or JCP it must be something wrong with it.

Prada sells leather handbags and shoes
Prada also sells furs. I have actually shopped there, believe it or not, as a card carrying redneck with no culture.

You are a hypocyrite, besides being a nasty biatch.

domeglowing

Prada Princess
Pandora said:
Dome,

You are posting in the Outdoor Recreation section of the forum. The hunters you came along and bashed have every reason to be insulted. Hunters, my husband included, live for this time of year. They are as passionate about the sport and there isn’t a hunter out there that doesn’t DREAM of taking out a big one like this. Magazines have been coming down snapping pictures off and interviewing him for upcoming articles. This is a big news for hunters in this area.

You, in my opinion, are being extremely disrespectful insulting their sport here in the section provided on this forum for that. So, get your Prada ass out of this thread.

If you had nothing nice to say, you really shouldn't have said anything at all. :peace:

And again I will say this was on the front page and for anyone to read and provide thought one. Just because mine is not the same as everyone elses does not mean I cannot say it. Period.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Pandora said:
Dome,

If you had nothing nice to say, you really shouldn't have said anything at all. :peace:[/QUOTe

:yeahthat: