"5 Reasons Why Marriage Doesn't Work Anymore"

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Not me. I like being teased, smart ass-ness, playfulness. I don't like mean. I don't like NOT knowing what you like about me or don't. I can handle disagreement just fine. I don't do well with not understanding or not knowing.

I guess when I say mean, that's what I'm talking about. I'm not actually rude-mean. I'm a smart-ass and love teasing. Dated a guy or two who either couldn't keep up, or just plain didn't like being teased. Nope. Next.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I guess when I say mean, that's what I'm talking about. I'm not actually rude-mean. I'm a smart-ass and love teasing. Dated a guy or two who either couldn't keep up, or just plain didn't like being teased. Nope. Next.

Like the one that got butthurt when I (and mild for me) teased him? lmao.

I basically like to say something borderline insulting within a few minutes of meeting someone I am interested in. How they take it determines if I want to continue. I honestly cannot tell you how many men I have dated that upon meeting me thought I was a total and complete bitch. :lmao: takes a few minutes to figure out I am only teasing.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Like the one that got butthurt when I (and mild for me) teased him? lmao.

I basically like to say something borderline insulting within a few minutes of meeting someone I am interested in. How they take it determines if I want to continue. I honestly cannot tell you how many men I have dated that upon meeting me thought I was a total and complete bitch. :lmao: takes a few minutes to figure out I am only teasing.

:rolleyes: that has happened to us both enough times I've lost track.

your current boo looked like you punched him in the gut when you told him how you feel about Jeeps...stopped dead in his tracks :killingme
Look where you're at now :jet:

The first words outta my mouth to mine was calling him and his friends a bunch of ass holes :love:

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Good girl.

I don't do well with people who don't actively like teasing and being teased.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
We can do that. This could be the Grand Thread, the dating thread by which all others will FOREVER be judged. And you know what? IF we were able to treat it objectively, to write as if we didn't know one another was reading it, it could be that elusive purely open stream of consciousness. I mean, I think I am reasonably objective but that could be the fascinating part about it.

If you do head down this road, create an MPD first.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

If you decide to create another epic dating thread.

I replied to this comment.
This could be the Grand Thread, the dating thread by which all others will FOREVER be judged. And you know what? IF we were able to treat it objectively, to write as if we didn't know one another was reading it, it could be that elusive purely open stream of consciousness.