6 West Pointers OD on fentanyl laced coke while on spring break

PeoplesElbow

Im from the camp that believes around the age of 13 to 14 one has a good idea what kind of child you have. We have no fear of our child turning to the dark side...
I certainly dont have any compassion for stupid, never have.
Ive had this personality since I was a kid, it doesn't change at home, work or in front of my parents.
Love me? Hate me? It makes no difference to me, one knows what you get with me.
Growing up with four parents, loads of time spent with my gfather and his sisters I took the bad with all of them and eliminated it and kept all the good.
We allowed our son to make many of his own decisions very young in life.
Also to rethink when a bad decision was made.
I dont believe in karma, walking under a ladder is bad or men on the grassy knoll...
Most of what folks see here is the way I write, only one person knows me here.
And he knows i'm laughing right now....
I still have the same friends I went to elementary school with.
Call me what you wish, sticks and stones.... One day we will have a meal together and i'll give Monello and you, the rest of the story. lol

Now when one makes a comment that hopefully my son will die while serving, shes gotten off easy...
She raised her own black rose.... I dont believe we will ever have to visit our son in prison.
I'm a little late here. I knew two cousins one was always in trouble and put in the corner in class etc. The other was a typical good kid. They were both smart, about 8th grade they totally flip flopped for some reason. The one that was always in trouble straightened out, started getting straight As, went into the Marines then college and is now a lawyer. The other's grades nosedived, he got involved in drugs, knocked some girl up, ...just looked him up, he died in 2016 at 32.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Here's the thing about this, though:

I don't know how to do drugs. I know that you snort cocaine, so I assume it's the same drill when the coke is laced with something? So how did the people giving CPR overdose just by contact? Draw me a picture because unless they were licking these people's nostrils I don't see how that happened.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Here's the thing about this, though:

I don't know how to do drugs. I know that you snort cocaine, so I assume it's the same drill when the coke is laced with something? So how did the people giving CPR overdose just by contact? Draw me a picture because unless they were licking these people's nostrils I don't see how that happened.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

PeoplesElbow

Like with the nuclear level hot sauces there is a large possibility of it passing through a mucus membrane.

There are also chemicals that can be absorbed directly through the skin such as DMSO. In college chemistry I was told hippies would mix it with LSD and throw it on cops.

Kind of wild that something like that even exists.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
And we still don't know who the cadets are. You think they would have been named by now. Surprised no journalist fresh out of college isn't hot on this story. Make a name for yourself and uncover the truth to this story.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
There are also chemicals that can be absorbed directly through the skin such as DMSO
I remember articles in back to the land magazines back in the 70's warning about how easy DMSO could become contaminated, and carry those contaminants into the body.

PeoplesElbow

I remember articles in back to the land magazines back in the 70's warning about how easy DMSO could become contaminated, and carry those contaminants into the body.
I got some on my skin in chemistry lab and almost instantly had an awful metallic taste in my mouth. The TA said "you will be fine, bet you won't do that again"