84 mm caliber weapon found in checked luggage by TSA at San Antonio Airport

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It was a demilled display piece. It IS NOT regulated in any way, shape or form anymore than an empty Law tube. Furthermore, this guy declared it at the check in counter but the airline failed to relay that little tidbit to TSA. Henceforth, when they figured it all out they let the guy go with no charges.

This guy was probably shaking his damn head the entire time in amazement at the sheer incompetence of everyone around him.
Exactly what I'd figured.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Makes me miss the good ole days when I was a rockets and missiles engineer. I used to carry samples of double-base rocket motor propellant around the country (airline flights) in my briefcase; I was responsible for certifying and monitoring the propellant production from a number of facilities and simply carrying all the samples back to my ballistic test lab was the most expedient way to keep things moving smartly along. For those that are not familiar with rocket propellant formulations, the old double-base stuff was very similar in composition to C4. :whistle:

Reactions: BOP

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Makes me miss the good ole days when I was a rockets and missiles engineer. I used to carry samples of double-base rocket motor propellant around the country (airline flights) in my briefcase; I was responsible for certifying and monitoring the propellant production from a number of facilities and simply carrying all the samples back to my ballistic test lab was the most expedient way to keep things moving smartly along. For those that are not familiar with rocket propellant formulations, the old double-base stuff was very similar in composition to C4. :whistle:

You must have played some awesome bar games. :lmao:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
And he thinks it's an AR-15
ar15.jpg

CPUSA

That still has to be declared as a firearm and secured in a case with a lock that cannot be opened by TSA.
You're wrong so many times anymore that I now actually feel sorry for you and your degree of ignorance that only YOU are too blind to see...

black dog

Free America
I happen to know of a few TOW & Javelin tubes/ Cases that a young Marine 0352 may or may not have dropped off. #empty aluminum tubes are scary

I have a friend that worked in Indian Head dismantling and or rebuilding ejection seats.
He always had fun stuff.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I have a friend that worked in Indian Head dismantling and or rebuilding ejection seats.
He always had fun stuff.
I was also the EOD liason engineer for the stuff I was CFE.....responsible for keeping the guys at Stump Neck up to date on any changes or new stuff they'd need to deal with at some point. "Fun stuff" was everywhere...LOL.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I found this little gem for sale in norther VA the other day. Perfect for daily commuting, methinks.

View attachment 168454 View attachment 168455 View attachment 168456
I had a classmate at Norwich (the military college in Vermont) who was a Trust Fund Baby.
His hobby was spending the millions on collecting military vehicles. His biggest piece was a King Tiger.
Thought of Bernie when I saw the Vermont plate.

When he turned 21, got the proper Federal licenses to restore all to proper working order.
Vermont does not prohibit citizens from have working, modern artillery, or at least did not 45 years ago..