$85 BILLION to Ukraine and Israel

OccamsRazor

Who said it was?
WAIT... are you NOW trying to say that all your bytching and whining was because people were being denied the ability to dangerously move their entire family across hundreds or even a thousand miles of dangerous roads just so they could walk up to our border and most likely be DENIED entry?
Just so we are clear... its OK for them NOT to be granted entry (as it is NOT a right) but, NOT OK if someone prohibits them from making the dangerous journey so they can sniff the wall and get rejected?
Who here has argued that they are opposed to them making the journey?? Pretty sure 100% are opposed to them being granted entry (which once again, is NOT a right)

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
She broke the window and climber through it. The video is clear.
She climbed through a broken glass door.
Castle doctorine applies to unauthorized terrorists in secure government facilities as well.
No, it does not. Federal LEOs are bound by Justice Manual on Use of Force (including use of deadly force) and it states "Deadly force should not be used against persons whose actions are a threat solely to themselves or property unless an individual poses an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury to the officer or others in close proximity." So, what was the imminent threat this unarmed female posed?
Her intentions do not matter as they can only be inferred however we know people were chanting HANG MIKE PENCE and Live streaming that they were going to kill AOC and Pelosi
Her intentions absolutely matter, if she was brandishing a weapon the intent could reasonably be deduced as one of an imminent danger. But she was unarmed and the cop even stated that his fear were those that were still outside. This was in his own words and it is his admission that SHE was not a threat. In other words, he knew it was wrong to shoot her.

Hijinx

No, it does not. Federal LEOs are bound by Justice Manual on Use of Force (including use of deadly force) and it states "Deadly force should not be used against persons whose actions are a threat solely to themselves or property unless an individual poses an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury to the officer or others in close proximity." So, what was the imminent threat this unarmed female posed?

Her intentions absolutely matter, if she was brandishing a weapon the intent could reasonably be deduced as one of an imminent danger. But she was unarmed and the cop even stated that his fear were those that were still outside. This was in his own words and it is his admission that SHE was not a threat. In other words, he knew it was wrong to shoot her.
HHe knew after the fact that it was wrong to shoot her, but when the shot was fired he was so frightened himself that he did not know what else to do.
The problem was that he was a coward and he was in a job where he never thought he would ever face such a situation, all he did there was open the door for the people coming to work and smile and say hello. he was way beyond his peter's principle abilities. By rights he should have been charged with negligent homicide.

StmarysCity79

It was a window pane of glass to the side of a door you diseased baboon.

The entire mob behind her would have come in and overwhelmed the lone officer.

Not a single one of them had any right to be in that building.

Stop defending terrorists.

If you wouldn't have allowed this to happen in your home you can't criticize this scenario.

StmarysCity79

HHe knew after the fact that it was wrong to shoot her, but when the shot was fired he was so frightened himself that he did not know what else to do.
The problem was that he was a coward and he was in a job where he never thought he would ever face such a situation, all he did there was open the door for the people coming to work and smile and say hello. he was way beyond his peter's principle abilities. By rights he should have been charged with negligent homicide.

Of course no one thought they would face a situation where stupid zombies attack their own Capitol because a bright orange turd lied to them.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
So it shows him taking his sweet time, with forethought, before pulling the trigger.

Not manslaughter at all.

Murder in the first.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Someone needs it...

anger management diamond GIF

Ken King

PREMO Member
It was a window pane of glass to the side of a door you diseased baboon.
I'm pretty sure you are the one suffering from monkey pox. Who should be believed you or the DOJ press release? The press release says "Ms. Babbitt attempted to climb through one of the doors where glass was broken out."
The entire mob behind her would have come in and overwhelmed the lone officer.
They would? You know this how? Which voice in your head is telling you this?
Not a single one of them had any right to be in that building.
Maybe, but the officer had no right to assassinate an unarmed woman that might be guilty of trespassing and property destruction.
Stop defending terrorists.
I'm not defending any terrorist, I'm saying the officer was in the wrong to use deadly force.
If you wouldn't have allowed this to happen in your home you can't criticize this scenario.
I can criticize the actions of this one officer because he is bound to only use the force necessary for the situation. I am not bound by any such restrictions.

For someone that is supposedly EDUCATED you certainly are pretty dumb.

StmarysCity79

I'm pretty sure you are the one suffering from monkey pox. Who should be believed you or the DOJ press release? The press release says "Ms. Babbitt attempted to climb through one of the doors where glass was broken out."

They would? You know this how? Which voice in your head is telling you this?

Maybe, but the officer had no right to assassinate an unarmed woman that might be guilty of trespassing and property destruction.

I'm not defending any terrorist, I'm saying the officer was in the wrong to use deadly force.

I can criticize the actions of this one officer because he is bound to only use the force necessary for the situation. I am not bound by any such restrictions.

For someone that is supposedly EDUCATED you certainly are pretty dumb.

Just watch the video. It is clearly a window.

Do you believe the people would all have turned and went home? Just like the burglar who smashes in your window then leaves?

Why do you keep defending a woman committing terrorism yet believe Derek Chauvin was right to kneel on someones wind pipe over selling a loose cigarette. Kinda hard to conflate the too unless you start to look at skin color.

When someone disobeys a direct order and climbs through a window in a secure federal building the recourse is to stop them.

Why do you think she had the right to continue violently trespassing?

What would you have done if you were the officer?

Ken King

PREMO Member
Just watch the video. It is clearly a window.
Nope, it clearly was a part of the door.
Do you believe the people would all have turned and went home? Just like the burglar who smashes in your window then leaves?
Well, except Ashlii they did didn't they? A burglar smashing my window wouldn't be leaving right away, it would take a while for its transport to arrive.
Why do you keep defending a woman committing terrorism yet believe Derek Chauvin was right to kneel on someones wind pipe over selling a loose cigarette. Kinda hard to conflate the too unless you start to look at skin color.
I'm not defending anyone committing terrorism. Lot to unpack in the section in bold. Do all blacks look alike to you? Are Eric Gardner and George Floyd the same guy in your mind?
When someone disobeys a direct order and climbs through a window in a secure federal building the recourse is to stop them.
What direct order? To be direct one would have to prove she heard it. Yes, apprehending her would have been his appropriate action, he chose her death penalty.
Why do you think she had the right to continue violently trespassing?
Violently trespassing? Can you cite which law that is? Walking about without a weapon doesn't seem too violent, but Hell, she wasn't given that option as she was killed while going through the opening and blown back out.
What would you have done if you were the officer?
Followed my training, be the barrier for those that I had taken as protectees, up and until someone presented as a threat to my life or anyone else. I would have held fire until I felt it was the necessary force required.

I take it that you, if an officer that day, would have started shooting shortly after their departure from the mall.

StmarysCity79

Nope, it clearly was a part of the door.

Well, except Ashlii they did didn't they? A burglar smashing my window wouldn't be leaving right away, it would take a while for its transport to arrive.

I'm not defending anyone committing terrorism. Lot to unpack in the section in bold. Do all blacks look alike to you? Are Eric Gardner and George Floyd the same guy in your mind?

What direct order? To be direct one would have to prove she heard it. Yes, apprehending her would have been his appropriate action, he chose her death penalty.

Violently trespassing? Can you cite which law that is? Walking about without a weapon doesn't seem too violent, but Hell, she wasn't given that option as she was killed while going through the opening and blown back out.

Followed my training, be the barrier for those that I had taken as protectees, up and until someone presented as a threat to my life or anyone else. I would have held fire until I felt it was the necessary force required.

I take it that you, if an officer that day, would have started shooting shortly after their departure from the mall.

You are truly too deep into the cult of Trump to be objective.

Feel free to go down to the Capitol and bash in a window and climb through it and then we can discuss tomorrow if you survive.

I'm not sure why you believe your home is worthy of more aggressive protection than the Capitol during a session where the transfer of power was taking place while all that happens in your home is your two synapses misfiring.

Ken King

PREMO Member
You are truly too deep into the cult of Trump to be objective.
How so? I'm pretty sure it is you that cannot be objective.
Feel free to go down to the Capitol and bash in a window and climb through it and then we can discuss tomorrow if you survive.
I'll leave the going down to you, will you be searching out the mounted patrol to orally milk the stallions?
I'm not sure why you believe your home is worthy of more aggressive protection than the Capitol during a session where the transfer of power was taking place while all that happens in your home is your two synapses misfiring.
Because it is my home, my family, my castle and my responsibility. My response will be in seconds while law enforcement's response might be minutes away or longer. I wouldn't expect a mental vegetable like yourself to understand something as simple as that.

And truly there was no transfer of power taking place that day, just the reading and recording of the electoral vote. Congress had already been changed and the Presidency would change out about two weeks after.

StmarysCity79

How so? I'm pretty sure it is you that cannot be objective.

I'll leave the going down to you, will you be searching out the mounted patrol to orally milk the stallions?

Because it is my home, my family, my castle and my responsibility. My response will be in seconds while law enforcement's response might be minutes away or longer. I wouldn't expect a mental vegetable like yourself to understand something as simple as that.

And truly there was no transfer of power taking place that day, just the reading and recording of the electoral vote. Congress had already been changed and the Presidency would change out about two weeks after.

The entire riot and insurrection was an attempt to keep Pence from certifying the election which is the actual transfer of power.

During the riot Trump attempted to have Pence removed from the Capitol and Pence refused, staying and doing his duty.

Had he left Trump was planning to use the chaos to stay in power.

If you knew how to read all of this would be clear to you.

Ken King

PREMO Member
The entire riot and insurrection was an attempt to keep Pence from certifying the election which is the actual transfer of power.
Was it a riot or an insurrection? They are two distinct matters. And Pence wasn't certifying the election (states are to certify their results) he was just overseeing the process of opening the cast votes and reading them. If there were objections to those electors he would oversee the process to rectify the dispute.
During the riot Trump attempted to have Pence removed from the Capitol and Pence refused, staying and doing his duty.
Hang on, hadn't Trump already departed the area prior to the riot starting? And what did Trump actually do, I bet he said mean things?
Had he left Trump was planning to use the chaos to stay in power.
And how do you know this? Is it true or just something that you and your ilk wanted to be true? For it even to be close to true wouldn't Trump actually do something in his remaining two-weeks?
If you knew how to read all of this would be clear to you.
Doesn't seem to help you with all your fabrication of events that didn't happen. Were you Aesop's ghost writer?

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Was it a riot or an insurrection? They are two distinct matters. And Pence wasn't certifying the election (states are to certify their results) he was just overseeing the process of opening the cast votes and reading them. If there were objections to those electors he would oversee the process to rectify the dispute.

Hang on, hadn't Trump already departed the area prior to the riot starting? And what did Trump actually do, I bet he said mean things?

And how do you know this? Is it true or just something that you and your ilk wanted to be true? For it even to be close to true wouldn't Trump actually do something in his remaining two-weeks?

Doesn't seem to help you with all your fabrication of events that didn't happen. Were you Aesop's ghost writer?
Gotta give 'em one thing... They have vivid imaginations.

StmarysCity79

God you are tiresome.

You should educate yourself and stop asking stupid questions the answer to are all clear to anyone witha brain.

If you truly feel this way go directly to DC jail and stay there with the rest of the brain dead losers who suckle the teat of the orange infestation.