$85 BILLION to Ukraine and Israel

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
How did she break the window? And why does it matter what device she used?
You tell me, as I understand others broke the glass, she simply entered that way (unarmed). Also Babbitt was climbing through a broken door again there is no evidence to support that she broke the door.
In the video he is clearly the only officer there with a clear shot at the terrorist. What other officers closer to the crowd. Watch the video and you will see you are wrong
So you admit he wasn't alone and that other officers were there. What video are you referring to? I've seen a few, which one are you gumming about?
Had it been your home would you have allowed her to proceed? With an armed mob behind her chanting hang MIke Pence?
Hey Dumbass, Use of deadly force is always authorized on my property. I live in a castle doctrine area, I'm allowed to blast your ass. That officer is only allowed to use deadly force as directed.
Someone disobeying an official order from an armed police officer and continuing to climb through a window they previously broke in his presence is a clear danger.
Danger of what, property damage, trespassing, what?
Perhaps had he had a taser he could have tased her but he didn't.

She should have complied.
Non-relevant BS
Seems odd you consistently side with Terrorists over people paid to protect our national security. The turn around and say a white cop was justified kneeling on a black suspects neck for 9 minutes for much less crime than Ashli's. Seems pretty easy to see who's lives you value.
The only terrorists I have ever held in high regard are those that brought to their knees the British overlords (You probably would have been a Tory). As to Chauvin I have never said he was justified, but I do think the actual cause of death for Floyd is a lot more complicated then your simplistic view. But again this is non-relevant BS
Did you cheer when the Twin Towers fell too traitor?
Listen you sanctimonious bitch, I spent the majority of my working life in service to this country, as an active duty military member, a defense contractor, and as a civil servant with the Navy. I am neither a traitor nor will I tolerate someone calling me one, especially some dumb-ass keyboard warrior too chickenshit to crawl from under their rock. In other words, GFY!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Explain how a little woman with no weapon is such a threat.

And yet a large drugged up man with a history of violence is no threat at all.....

Only Democrats can make sh*t like that up. Babies deserved to be killed, but convicted murderers don't..... 16 year olds aren't mature enough to smoke cigarettes or drink beer, but they *are mature enough to chemically/surgically change their gender and have an abortion without parental notification.....

Only in the Democrat "mind" because they're all psychotic.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Explains why she acts as she does.

I picture her as a shut-in with no friends and her only contact is ranting like a loon on the internet. She probably thinks all those people she sees on TV and on the prog bot blog sites are her besties. Tweets to Rob Reiner and thinks they're likethis tight. "Oh yeah, me and Alyssa Milano are besties... I tweet with her all the time...."

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
I picture her as a shut-in with no friends and her only contact is ranting like a loon on the internet. She probably thinks all those people she sees on TV and on the prog bot blog sites are her besties. Tweets to Rob Reiner and thinks they're likethis tight. "Oh yeah, me and Alyssa Milano are besties... I tweet with her all the time...."
I sense a restraining order in her future.

22AcaciaAve

Russia is a EUROPEAN Problem

No, not really. It didn't work back in the 1930's when we said Hitler was a European problem. It would work way less now. Russia has been a United States problem since the end of WWII. Keeping them in check has always been what we do. This is no different. The key is keeping a balance between not going after them in a full war setting, and not letting them expand their influence past what they have. The proxy war in Ukraine is a perfect setting for that. Degrading their military and extending their war is exactly what Reagan did during the Iraq/Iran war. We backed Iraq with weapons and money so that Iran would be degraded. Why should we care if they killed each other by the thousands? It kept them occupied with each other and away from our middle eastern allies.

WingsOfGold

I remember the first one I ever saw “Trial by Fire” about the Forrestal fire in ‘67.
Standard Arm was the BIG Mutha at the time. I'd look at that and just knew it was expensive.
1708135458117.jpeg

OccamsRazor

They are following the law that we signed and agreed to you stupid amoeba. They are not assuming anything. It is a right
And this is where you are weaving into your typical dumb-dumb territory. You DAF Dembots think EVERYTHING is a right. U.S. citizenship is NOT a right to anyone who is NOT born in this country or naturalized. PERIOD!
And, I stand by my statements. It was NOT the US that put these people and their children in harms way. It was a decision made by these "asylum-seekers" to trek thousands of miles to HOPE that someone would let them in.

Still haven't told us how many of these "asylum-seekers" you are volunteering to house or support... :coffee:

SamSpade

You DAF Dembots think EVERYTHING is a right.
The reasoning goes something like this -

1. Everybody SHOULD have xxxxx
2. Therefore, it is a right.
3. The government guarantees rights.
4. Hence, the government should make sure everyone has xxxx.

My usual response is that everyone needs LOVE, to live, and if you don't have any, it's the government's job to furnish you with a girlfriend.

With those who actually think coming here should be free to all comers, it's still a problem of SCALE. We are a nation of 336 million people (more or less). WORLD population is over 8 BILLION. While we're a large nation, population wise - we're 4% of the world's total. If we let in just 4% of the world into the United States, the population would double.

Worse - the world is growing at just about 1% a year. Seems small, right? SCALE again. That's 80 million people. So if we took in the enormous number of 80 million people each year - we wouldn't change ANYTHING.

We CANNOT solve the world's problems by taking in the world's poor. People who THINK that we can just take on all the world's poor seriously cannot grasp the numbers involved.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
My usual response is that everyone needs LOVE, to live, and if you don't have any, it's the government's job to furnish you with a girlfriend.

Considering the quality of every other government hand out, imagine what you'd get.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

StmarysCity79

And this is where you are weaving into your typical dumb-dumb territory. You DAF Dembots think EVERYTHING is a right. U.S. citizenship is NOT a right to anyone who is NOT born in this country or naturalized. PERIOD!
And, I stand by my statements. It was NOT the US that put these people and their children in harms way. It was a decision made by these "asylum-seekers" to trek thousands of miles to HOPE that someone would let them in.

Still haven't told us how many of these "asylum-seekers" you are volunteering to house or support... :coffee:

Claiming Asylum is a right dummy. No matter how many times you say it isnt.

StmarysCity79

You tell me, as I understand others broke the glass, she simply entered that way (unarmed). Also Babbitt was climbing through a broken door again there is no evidence to support that she broke the door.

So you admit he wasn't alone and that other officers were there. What video are you referring to? I've seen a few, which one are you gumming about?

Hey Dumbass, Use of deadly force is always authorized on my property. I live in a castle doctrine area, I'm allowed to blast your ass. That officer is only allowed to use deadly force as directed.

Danger of what, property damage, trespassing, what?

Non-relevant BS

The only terrorists I have ever held in high regard are those that brought to their knees the British overlords (You probably would have been a Tory). As to Chauvin I have never said he was justified, but I do think the actual cause of death for Floyd is a lot more complicated then your simplistic view. But again this is non-relevant BS

Listen you sanctimonious bitch, I spent the majority of my working life in service to this country, as an active duty military member, a defense contractor, and as a civil servant with the Navy. I am neither a traitor nor will I tolerate someone calling me one, especially some dumb-ass keyboard warrior too chickenshit to crawl from under their rock. In other words, GFY!

She broke the window and climbed through it. The video is clear.

Castle doctorine applies to unauthorized terrorists in secure government facilities as well.

Her intentions do not matter as they can only be inferred however we know people were chanting HANG MIKE PENCE and Live streaming that they were going to kill AOC and Pelosi

Last edited: