harleygirl

Working for the weekend
jwwb2000 said:
I am loving the new format!!!! Finally some music I can listen to without surfing the channels :yahoo:
:yeahthat: The station rocks!! I was driving my teenager to school and this is the first time he did not change my station!! I even loved the reggae song thrown in the mix!! :huggy:

jbeaverjr

Love the new format on 97.7 The Rocket. It's great that Southern Maryland has a new alt rock format. Moondog Michael thanks for what you have done in the changes to both 97.7 and 98.3. This area really needed to move forward in the music area and this is a very big step. Thanks again.

Moondog Michael

jbeaverjr said:
Love the new format on 97.7 The Rocket. It's great that Southern Maryland has a new alt rock format. Moondog Michael thanks for what you have done in the changes to both 97.7 and 98.3. This area really needed to move forward in the music area and this is a very big step. Thanks again.

Thank You...It's been a great ride to get to this point.

daydreamer

Chasey_Lane said:
hahahahahahah...Now don't you have some electrical to run...:whistle:

:yahoo:
Not yet. I'm working on the other stuff right now also. Have calls out to friends on getting the 4 tons of stuff. Need to find a truck to drop it off. Do you know of anyone with one? (hinthinthint) :whistle:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
This whole radio thing sucks. First we lose T and Heather along with good music, then I move to 97.7, no one to listen to but good music. Now that format seemed to of changed. I listened to dawn and whatshisname this morn, got a chuckle or two, but the icky music is the same. Im not picking up 100.3 very good and I cant find any decent music now. Moondog, this is all your fault somehow, I just know it.

nomoney

baileydog said:
This whole radio thing sucks. First we lose T and Heather along with good music, then I move to 97.7, no one to listen to but good music. Now that format seemed to of changed. I listened to dawn and whatshisname this morn, got a chuckle or two, but the icky music is the same. Im not picking up 100.3 very good and I cant find any decent music now. Moondog, this is all your fault somehow, I just know it.

oh shut up and by an 8 track player and listen to whatever the heck you want when you want.