977 The Rocket, Mickey The Kid

littlelady

God bless the USA
what happened to aps?

Your post really pissed me off. You are not here much, but when you are, you are very critical.

That tells me a lot. If you didn't know aps died, then you are really clueless, and don't need to be posting here.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Your post really pissed me off. You are not here much, but when you are, you are very critical. That tells me a lot. If you didn't know aps died, then you are really clueless, and don't need to be posting here.

Why would her question piss you off? It was a legit question.

Not everyone lives and breaths the forums 24/7.

This just shows where you could have just scrolled past and not open your yap and spew your nasty comments. You don't know when to just stfu.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Your post really pissed me off. You are not here much, but when you are, you are very critical.

That tells me a lot. If you didn't know aps died, then you are really clueless, and don't need to be posting here.

This just shows where you could have just scrolled past and not open your yap and spew your nasty comments. You don't know when to just stfu.

:yeahthat: Talk about coming out of left field.

Grumpy

The reason folks pick at you constantly is becoming clearer, that's a pretty pathetic nonsensical comment, grow the eff up.

Chris0nllyn

I didn't know that person passed either.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

This is why people don't like you.

Hank

my war

:lmao:

She talks to dead people, ya know.....

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Well, that didn't take long. Haven't been on for a bit and I score mamakookoo paydirt on the first thread I read. :crazy: :banghead:

Seriously, I have been here for 16 years now and she is the most annoying, deranged person ever. And that is saying A LOT. Why she thinks you have to read every single post in every single thread in order to comment is beyond me. :duh:

So I am sure it will be another "works every time!" post. Lather, rinse, repeat. :bigwhoop:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Well, that didn't take long. Haven't been on for a bit and I score mamakookoo paydirt on the first thread I read. :crazy: :banghead: Seriously, I have been here for 16 years now and she is the most annoying, deranged person ever. And that is saying A LOT. Why she thinks you have to read every single post in every single thread in order to comment is beyond me. :duh: So I am sure it will be another "works every time!" post. Lather, rinse, repeat. :bigwhoop:

Amusing that she didn't come back and defend herself in this thread. She did pee all over other ones last night.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Mickey The Kid made some honorable mentions this morning. He found this tred. :lol:
ItsBob, Kwillia, Restitution, to name a few.