A Buncha BS Being Thrown Around Here

TPD

the poor dad
So our esteemed governor was in the county yesterday meeting with the commissioners. What a bunch of hot air released in the room!
Moore then discussed how the state and all of the counties have been working together to create a more sustainable “business model” that won’t have to burden working families by raising taxes. Moore noted that the focus going forward is working to figure out a way to use tax dollars properly and not just spend it.

But worse than the hot air being used to blow up peoples arses was the picture of the SMC intern. Who dresses like that for a meeting with the governor?!? I know who - kids who were not taught respect! That intern needs to be fired if they can't dress better than a blue prison jumpsuit.

NOTSMC

Benefit of a doubt. He may have come directly from work and that work may be outside...they did mention Parks and Recs. He may not have known that he was going to be introduced to the governor and photographed. For the record though, he is clean shaven and obviously gainfully employed or headed that way as an intern. Kudos to him for trying to make something of himself.

DaSDGuy

So our esteemed governor was in the county yesterday meeting with the commissioners. What a bunch of hot air released in the room!

But worse than the hot air being used to blow up peoples arses was the picture of the SMC intern. Who dresses like that for a meeting with the governor?!? I know who - kids who were not taught respect! That intern needs to be fired if they can't dress better than a blue prison jumpsuit.

Thought this was a commentary on one or more of the resident loony toons here.

Clem72

Benefit of a doubt. He may have come directly from work and that work may be outside...they did mention Parks and Recs. He may not have known that he was going to be introduced to the governor and photographed. For the record though, he is clean shaven and obviously gainfully employed or headed that way as an intern. Kudos to him for trying to make something of himself.
You and I have different definitions of clean shaven. I would classify this as scraggly-ass.
IMG_6831-scaled.jpg