A comprehensive argument against Barack Obama

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Ok...

i actually think it was one of the things that hurt him in the primaries, and bet he wishes he never gave his opponents that sound bite.

But he definately played politics with it. whether you think it was a full reversal or a slight clarification, he played politics with it.

...if you and your friends like green and I tell the world I like green best and another, larger group of people favor red and I then tell the world I like red best, what are you to think?

Obama was not talking nuance or making any kind of vague statement, at all, when he said, emphatically, that he would meet with all those folks, without precondition and he even went further and explained why. Then, he changed a full 180 degrees and he and his enablers in the media went to great lengths to say he, obviously, did not mean what he went to such great lengths to, in fact, and specifically said.

Obama supporters may be in for a rude awakening. What we have here is a 100% pure political animal; Beneficial at point A to listen to Pastor Wright? I listen to Pastor Wright. Beneficial to distance for him at point B and claim that is NOT the Pastor Wright of old? Done. Beneficial to be in alliance with Ayers at point C? Become allied. Beneficial to put distance between Ayers and self? Done. Hardly ever knew him. Beneficial to sound like the great listener and extender of olive branches? Say it. Beneficial a month later two say that's not what you said or meant and anyone who says otherwise just doesn't get it? Viola.

Now, I'm not about to single him out as a political whore in a field that is noted for it's whores, but I am saying that he is very, very familiar and at ease with the business.

Let's just say we really don't know what color he likes and keep that in mind.

Robin

...if you and your friends like green and I tell the world I like green best and another, larger group of people favor red and I then tell the world I like red best, what are you to think?

Obama was not talking nuance or making any kind of vague statement, at all, when he said, emphatically, that he would meet with all those folks, without precondition and he even went further and explained why. Then, he changed a full 180 degrees and he and his enablers in the media went to great lengths to say he, obviously, did not mean what he went to such great lengths to, in fact, and specifically said.

Obama supporters may be in for a rude awakening. What we have here is a 100% pure political animal; Beneficial at point A to listen to Pastor Wright? I listen to Pastor Wright. Beneficial to distance for him at point B and claim that is NOT the Pastor Wright of old? Done. Beneficial to be in alliance with Ayers at point C? Become allied. Beneficial to put distance between Ayers and self? Done. Hardly ever knew him. Beneficial to sound like the great listener and extender of olive branches? Say it. Beneficial a month later two say that's not what you said or meant and anyone who says otherwise just doesn't get it? Viola.

Now, I'm not about to single him out as a political whore in a field that is noted for it's whores, but I am saying that he is very, very familiar and at ease with the business.

Let's just say we really don't know what color he likes and keep that in mind.

I feel that Obama, Has a way with words without the experience to back it up. If I have read everything out there, 143 days in a senate position prior to becoming a candidate for president and this qualifies him to run a powerful country? I fear that he is gaining trust amongst the inexperienced voting population, and for the give it to me now change. He is a smooth talker, and careful on most of his answers. (lawyer)

I am ready for a change but a good change takes time to become effective. We all know that Campaign speeches bring out the worst of lies and bickering back and forth, slams, jags. they will provoke each other. It can get heated.
This is what gets popular votes.

I will go with experience, I feel that Mccain/Palin have more experience under their belts to be a better choice for or leaders than Barack Obamas' 143 days and Sweet talking. He has not has the best background to support enough trust in my vote, although he has a way with words.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Obama...

I feel that Obama, Has a way with words without the experience to back it up. If I have read everything out there, 143 days in a senate position prior to becoming a candidate for president and this qualifies him to run a powerful country? I fear that he is gaining trust amongst the inexperienced voting population, and for the give it to me now change. He is a smooth talker, and careful on most of his answers. (lawyer)

I am ready for a change but a good change takes time to become effective. We all know that Campaign speeches bring out the worst of lies and bickering back and forth, slams, jags. they will provoke each other. It can get heated.

I will go with experience, I feel that Mccain/Palin have more experience under their belts to be a better choice for or leaders than Barack Obamas' 143 days and Sweet talking. He has not has the best background to support enough trust in my vote, although he has a way with words.

...is, obviously, a terrible joke as potus, for all the reasons you note and more, but, our system leaves that choice in the hands of we, the people.

BOP

I just don't get why everyone is so anti-Bush. The man has had to deal with more issues during his presidency than most could even begin to imagine. While I won't say he has been the best president, he still has not done a bad job given what he had to work with. His biggest problem is that while I do believe he is pretty intelligent, he is not a great public speaker which ends up making him look like a moron more often than not.

I also found this to be one of the most well thought out anti-Obama videos I've seen.

YouTube - BTW I'm Voting For Mccain / Palin

McCain should have picked that guy for his running mate.

BOP

ok......

i'd say you have a point if your point is that he has changed his position.

But to say he has said that "he will meet with out precondictions", and not mention that he has MORE RECENTLY said that his postition is that "We", meaning his admin would, isn't very honest.

When Obammy says "we," he means it in the sense of the royal "we."

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Yes, another attempt at Obama pulling his foot out of his mouth and saying what folks want to hear versus what he means.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
I just don't get why everyone is so anti-Bush. The man has had to deal with more issues during his presidency than most could even begin to imagine. While I won't say he has been the best president, he still has not done a bad job given what he had to work with. His biggest problem is that while I do believe he is pretty intelligent, he is not a great public speaker which ends up making him look like a moron more often than not.

I also found this to be one of the most well thought out anti-Obama videos I've seen.

YouTube - BTW I'm Voting For Mccain / Palin

:yeahthat:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!

I'm with you, we'll go with McCain/Palin in my family. I don't trust Obama.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits

Setting the experience factor aside (and inexperience itself it a huge factor), analyze Obama's proposed policies. All are designed to equalize outcomes in American society. To reward sloth over diligence. To reward failure over success. To punish the majority for imagined transgressions. To silence those who would criticize. To belittle those who disagree. To abuse the power of government to redistribute rather than create incentives for success. To pull down the successful rather than push up the lazy. To murder the most innocent among us and forgive those who have done our society the most harm.

Those are not American values, imho.

I cannot in good conscience for for someone who espouses the values listed above.